WR Laurent Robinson is working out for the #49ers tomorrow

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by susweel:
Jenkins most be doing just awful

He is injured genius. Didn't practice today.

hey, genius, in case you have been asleep,, he has made no impact the previous week before he got injured so susweet is very appropriate to make such a observation in my opinion

Oh you are a coach who attended TC. I didn't know that, my bad. Hurry up and go back to being banned.
thank you for your opinion but my opinion stands, as a matter of a fact it is fact. he did little to nothing before he got hurt. unless all of the beat writers are lying about it

You are aware ....before he got injured was like 2-3 padded practices correct?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Thechad49:
I say bring both in for cheap and just see if one can create a spark to a disappointing reciever group we have rightnow.

i think the group we have is fine( i grit my teeth when i think of jenkins) but any way, i think the group we have is fine when healthy, but we have three healthy guys and the vet boldin needs a bit of a break so this is a very wise move , if they sign him
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Oh and I left out Patton

I could join the crowd and call AJ a bust and rip him but what's the point, I need to see him actually get on the field this preseason.

my displeasure comes from the fact he did next to nothing before he got hurt while guys like hall and moore were seizing the opportunity

That's true, but I just want to see him with my own eyes during a game before I just call him a bust. TC reports are noteworthy but they don't tell the whole story, speaking from past experience.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:

i also am aware that scrubs like hall and moore were making plays and getting the job done while this guy was quote,, playing like he was on glass, i am sorry but is that the bar you set for a number one draft choice, who supposedly has more talent and ability in his little finger as compared to camp fodder like hall and moore?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
That's true, but I just want to see him with my own eyes during a game before I just call him a bust. TC reports are noteworthy but they don't tell the whole story, speaking from past experience.

well, i know there are some idiot writers out there but they all seem to be saying the same thing about him not having a good start while moore and hall are lighting it up. these beat writers say ck is doing well, ian williams is doing well reid is doing well etc etc. does that mean they are not telling the truth when they say jenkins is struggling,.I am not being obtuse with you donnie. i am just saying, these reports from the writers( and i think some are very well respected) are what we have to go on and i do not think they are lying about the struggles of jenkins,, and if they are , why would they do that?

well, i know there are some idiot writers out there but they all seem to be saying the same thing about him not having a good start while moore and hall are lighting it up. these beat writers say ck is doing well, ian williams is doing well reid is doing well etc etc. does that mean they are not telling the truth when they say jenkins is struggling,.I am not being obtuse with you donnie. i am just saying, these reports from the writers( and i think some are very well respected) are what we have to go on and i do not think they are lying about the struggles of jenkins,, and if they are , why would they do that?

No I agree that the reports are troublesome and do raise eyebrows, and I'm not saying they are lying at all.

I just rather judge talent with my own eyes during a game. For example, after a game when Maiocco or whoever does player ratings, I tend to disagree sometimes. They might say that Vernon or Crabs had a so so game, when I thought they looked damn good.
We're really avoiding Collie and potentially Moss again aren't we?

But but but Cohn said he sucked and that is the gospel for chicken little.

i also am aware that scrubs like hall and moore were making plays and getting the job done while this guy was quote,, playing like he was on glass, i am sorry but is that the bar you set for a number one draft choice, who supposedly has more talent and ability in his little finger as compared to camp fodder like hall and moore?

Just saying sample size is a great deal more important than this board in general and you specifically seem to get on board with. Is he a disappointment to date, sure....but the story of his career is already written as far as you are concerned. Then again I am not entirely shocked your a very pessimistic dude.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

Just saying sample size is a great deal more important than this board in general and you specifically seem to get on board with. Is he a disappointment to date, sure....but the story of his career is already written as far as you are concerned. Then again I am not entirely shocked your a very pessimistic dude.
if calling me pessimistic is because i expect a bit more from a number one draft choice in his second pre season and i expect him not to get out played by camp fodder like hall and moore,, then yes I must be a pessimist

• cciowa
  • Veteran

cohn said ck looks good. if he is lying about jenkins, then he must be lying about ck according to your math
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by defenderDX:
We're really avoiding Collie and potentially Moss again aren't we?

and miss lloyd and owens thank god

if calling me pessimistic is because i expect a bit more from a number one draft choice in his second pre season and i expect him not to get out played by camp fodder like hall and moore,, then yes I must be a pessimist

I think your posting history stands as a testament to what I am talking about, but I digress....you clearly want to feel insulted when people disagree with you. We have been down this road before....don't plan to walk it again.

cohn said ck looks good. if he is lying about jenkins, then he must be lying about ck according to your math

LOL. So your claim is that if someone says one thing that is correct, then everything he says is correct? Where do you come up with this horse manure? Wow.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

I think your posting history stands as a testament to what I am talking about, but I digress....you clearly want to feel insulted when people disagree with you. We have been down this road before....don't plan to walk it again.
i am honored you keep track of my posting history,, I on the other hand have no knowledge or care about your posting history. thank you for your advice in your best tony soprano impersonation however, i think i will walk down this road. the road i am walking down is voicing huge displeasure about a number one pick who did nothing last year, had a promising off season, comes into camp and by the reports we hear from respected niner beat writers,, has been a disapointment , is tenative and walks on glass while camp fodder like hall and moore run circles around the guy. that is my crime against humanity
Share 49ersWebzone