There are 124 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WR Laurent Robinson is working out for the #49ers tomorrow

Isn't this the guy that beat us 2 or 3 years ago when we played Dallas at the stick?
I personally like Collie a lot more..but Robinson isn't a bad option to bring in. Both are injury risks
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,227
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
I called this today. After reading about Jenkins being horrid and injured, along with the rest of the WR corps depletion, I said to my co-worker this AM, "Watch out for the Niners to sign a WR ASAP".

I like Robinson, lots of potential, but he never stays healthy. There's a reason he's still available...but beggars can't be choosers.
and like a poster said,, we really do not need someone whose only experience has been on someones practice squad. I am sure they will look at his head very carefully but yes due to the fact we got some injuries and due to the fact jenkins is hurt and was falling down at the line of scrimmage before he even got hurt,, this is a very wise and appropriate measure by the niners
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by susweel:
Jenkins most be doing just awful

He is injured genius. Didn't practice today.

hey, genius, in case you have been asleep,, he has made no impact the previous week before he got injured so susweet is very appropriate to make such a observation in my opinion

Oh you are a coach who attended TC. I didn't know that, my bad. Hurry up and go back to being banned.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Why hasn't this guy been able to stick with a team?? Hes a pretty decent receiver, he lit it up in Dallas a couple of years ago and hes not that old 28.

Concussion issues
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,227
it also probably means they have no interest in moss or miss lloyd,, thank god
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by susweel:
Jenkins most be doing just awful

Injuries to Crabs, Kyle, Mario, AJ, Lockette might have something to do with it...
i think it is all of the above guys but you can not pooh pooh susweets theory

Oh and I left out Patton

I could join the crowd and call AJ a bust and rip him but what's the point, I need to see him actually get on the field this preseason.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 31,334
Originally posted by Thechad49:
I personally like Collie a lot more..but Robinson isn't a bad option to bring in. Both are injury risks

I don't like Collies concussions at all, one more and I don't think he'll remember his name or he might think hes batman.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Why hasn't this guy been able to stick with a team?? Hes a pretty decent receiver, he lit it up in Dallas a couple of years ago and hes not that old 28.
I think he made a bad choice and took the best money offer to play in Jax.

Jax is a wasteland for WRs. Terrible QBs will kill anyone's career.

He always seemed like a skilled guy that would do well in the right situation. But so far it looks like that's only happened once for him. Would love to see SF be the second!
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by susweel:
Jenkins most be doing just awful

He is injured genius. Didn't practice today.

hey, genius, in case you have been asleep,, he has made no impact the previous week before he got injured so susweet is very appropriate to make such a observation in my opinion

Oh you are a coach who attended TC. I didn't know that, my bad. Hurry up and go back to being banned.

lol reign bringing the pain.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by susweel:
Jenkins most be doing just awful

He is injured genius. Didn't practice today.


if he was good and injured would they be looking at other wideouts ?

Yes because all but three wideouts are injured....look not saying he is lighting it up but I wouldn't take this as any indication they are giving up on him.

It's only been one week...people need to chill.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,227
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by susweel:
Jenkins most be doing just awful

He is injured genius. Didn't practice today.

hey, genius, in case you have been asleep,, he has made no impact the previous week before he got injured so susweet is very appropriate to make such a observation in my opinion

Oh you are a coach who attended TC. I didn't know that, my bad. Hurry up and go back to being banned.
thank you for your opinion but my opinion stands, as a matter of a fact it is fact. he did little to nothing before he got hurt. unless all of the beat writers are lying about it
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Thechad49:
I personally like Collie a lot more..but Robinson isn't a bad option to bring in. Both are injury risks

I don't like Collies concussions at all, one more and I don't think he'll remember his name or he might think hes batman.

I think it would be pretty boss to have the Dark Night line up in the slot.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Thechad49:
I personally like Collie a lot more..but Robinson isn't a bad option to bring in. Both are injury risks

I don't like Collies concussions at all, one more and I don't think he'll remember his name or he might think hes batman.

I say bring both in for cheap and just see if one can create a spark to a disappointing reciever group we have rightnow.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,227
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Oh and I left out Patton

I could join the crowd and call AJ a bust and rip him but what's the point, I need to see him actually get on the field this preseason.

my displeasure comes from the fact he did next to nothing before he got hurt while guys like hall and moore were seizing the opportunity