There are 166 users in the forums

WR Laurent Robinson is working out for the #49ers tomorrow

Shop Find 49ers gear online
So did we sign him yet
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by northbaypete:
Originally posted by cciowa:
I loved the dennis erickson hire, i like the fact he got a second year with his own coaches, i loved the nolan hire, i thought signing david boston would save us, i did not think there was any way alex would lose his job to ck, i thought randy moss would be a difference maker and we would not see the old randy. I was wrong on all those and am the first to step up and say i was wrong. i hope jenkins proves me wrong, so far he has not. I am not the only one who was disappointed in jenkins last year and so far this year.

Dayam. Ouch. Honesty. what to do..
i also hated steve young and lobbied for bono to start. did not think we had a chance to win a post season game last year as we stumbled at the end of the year. its a good feeling when you are proven wrong. in case i am right about jenkins and he is a bad underachiever i take no pleasure in it as that would be a real negative for the front office.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
So did we sign him yet
did he even have a tryout with us or is this just another smokescreen, like " woodson will sign with the niners by the end of the week" i am glad we never did sign him but you know what I mean
Stop it, stoppit already. I'll go this far: I saw Rashaun Woods in NFL Combine drills and loved the draft selection. All the other stuff, I'm keeping to myself, got my reputation to think of.
Originally posted by cciowa:
i also hated steve young and lobbied for bono to start. did not think we had a chance to win a post season game last year as we stumbled at the end of the year. its a good feeling when you are proven wrong. in case i am right about jenkins and he is a bad underachiever i take no pleasure in it as that would be a real negative for the front office.
Your track record is starting to make me feel good about Jenkins
Share 49ersWebzone