There are 137 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

"He gets cut" Chad Hall

  • kush
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,704
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by PineNut:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
working with Kap in the offseason doesn't pay off

So everybody that worked out with Kap is gone now?

I guess Kap doesn't have a future as a physical trainer.

Harbaugh: Kaep, do me favor....

Kaep: Anything for you coach..... but I'm not gay!

Harbaugh: Nah nah don't worry about, me and Cully don't play that crap...

Kaep: Alright, so what up, coach?

Harbaugh: Take these clowns (Lockette/Hall/AJJ) with you and see if you can do anything with them.

Kaep: will do, coach


During Pre Season..................


Harbaugh: So, what have you learned about these guys? Break it down in detail....

Kaep: Lockette is fast as hell, but he's better at playing Madden than he is on the real field! Hall gets open, but in all reality, he's not even a poor man's Wes Welker!! The other guy... coach, can you just cut this sorry f**k right now?!!

Harbaugh: Hold on, son, hold on... we'll let it all play out and let the numbers fall where they may.

Kaep: Ahite!

Submitted to be nominated for a Pullitzer
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
Hall and Lockette were Kaep's D.U.F.F.s. Designated Untalented Football Friends.

like when T.O. had that little white WR buddy...took care of him, let him move in, bought him a T.V.

I used to know his name, but now I have forgotten.
"He cant catch" Hall
Originally posted by LVJay:
Harbaugh: Kaep, do me favor....

Kaep: Anything for you coach..... but I'm not gay!

Harbaugh: Nah nah don't worry about, me and Cully don't play that crap...

Kaep: Alright, so what up, coach?

Harbaugh: Take these clowns (Lockette/Hall/AJJ) with you and see if you can do anything with them.

Kaep: will do, coach


During Pre Season..................


Harbaugh: So, what have you learned about these guys? Break it down in detail....

Kaep: Lockette is fast as hell, but he's better at playing Madden than he is on the real field! Hall gets open, but in all reality, he's not even a poor man's Wes Welker!! The other guy... coach, can you just cut this sorry f**k right now?!!

Harbaugh: Hold on, son, hold on... we'll let it all play out and let the numbers fall where they may.

Kaep: Ahite!


The underline is & fn*k'd up at the same time.
Matt Maiocco @MaioccoCSN. The patriots have signed chad hall to a 1 year deal
Originally posted by nc49erfan:
Matt Maiocco @MaioccoCSN. The patriots have signed chad hall to a 1 year deal

Fantasy sleeper...lol
Originally posted by nc49erfan:
Matt Maiocco @MaioccoCSN. The patriots have signed chad hall to a 1 year deal

liar
Originally posted by nc49erfan:
Matt Maiocco @MaioccoCSN. The patriots have signed chad hall to a 1 year deal

Wes Welker 0.5
Originally posted by LVJay:
LOL!!

Funny thing about it, tho... I was rooting for all 3--liked Lockette's size/speed, liked Hall's ability to get open (albeit in practice/preseason)... as for AJJ, thought he was real good in college, had break away speed in space, plus I kinda felt bad for him always getting flak in here (even from me)

Yea, I thought Lockette and Jenkins would really step up this year. I was wrong on them but was right in that I expected good things from Cox and Brock when signed. Both seemed to have improved at CB and Brock led us in ST tackles last year with 16. Hall I was never a fan of... just too limited. Was hoping Collie would step up but he didn't at all.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
like when T.O. had that little white WR buddy...took care of him, let him move in, bought him a T.V.

I used to know his name, but now I have forgotten.

Vinny Sutherland ? Lol
Originally posted by BMoore56:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
like when T.O. had that little white WR buddy...took care of him, let him move in, bought him a T.V.

I used to know his name, but now I have forgotten.

Vinny Sutherland ? Lol

PJ Fleck