LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 230 users in the forums

"He gets cut" Chad Hall

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This guy is starting to make a real name for himself within the organization. Maybe its time he starts to be considered for a real role on our team. Our quarterback seems to really like him. I did a search and didn't see any discussion forums on this guy, so I thought I'd start one. What do you all think of Chad "he gets open" Hall?
[ Edited by English on Aug 31, 2013 at 4:14 PM ]
i think we should hold off till he actually plays a game...
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
i think we should hold off till he actually plays a game...

Fair, but I'm not putting him in the Hall of Fame. I'm just recognizing his solid play thus far in camp. And during a time when the majority of our WR's are injured or ineffective, Chad Hall has come through.
Chad Hall - 2013 Training Camp Champ
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Chad Hall - 2013 Training Camp Champ

Cross our fingers that it turns into 2013 Pre-Season Champ, then 2013 Regular Season Champ, then 2013 Superbowl Champ. Lol. A Niner fan can hope. But I am very happy to hear that he is out there balling and getting praise from our starting quarterback.
Only 5'8" and already 27 years old. Nice guy for the practice squad, but I'll be shocked if he turns out to be anything more.
Originally posted by JamesGatz83:
Only 5'8" and already 27 years old. Nice guy for the practice squad, but I'll be shocked if he turns out to be anything more.

So do you ingnore what he is doing in camp because of that?
If Jenkins was getting getting this kind of praise, the WZ would be going nuts... but he's an UDFA, so we're like
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
If Jenkins was getting getting this kind of praise, the WZ would be going nuts... but he's an UDFA, so we're like

Haha. Exactly. But this guy is 27 and short. Who cares that he is getting open and actually catching the ball. Haha.

its not that he's an UDFA. its because he is white TBPH

It would be fun if he could follow the footsteps of guys like Welker and Amendola; Undersized, quicker then fast, undrafted and cut from their first team, white wrs. I know although he was cut from Philly they liked his potential. I think he has a good chance of making the team and even playing a bit in the slot.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

its not that he's an UDFA. its because he is white TBPH

Well if that is the case, then that is stupid. I hope he continues his strong play to the point where no one can doubt that he is actuallly a baller for this team.
Originally posted by natrone06:
It would be fun if he could follow the footsteps of guys like Welker and Amendola; Undersized, quicker then fast, undrafted and cut from their first team, white wrs. I know although he was cut from Philly they liked his potential. I think he has a good chance of making the team and even playing a bit in the slot.

If these injuries continue, he may truly get a shot at playing on gameday. We'll just have to wait and see.
so he's the new Zeigler then
I can't believe a 5'8" WR is going to be our go to guy. Can't we find a better group of WR's?.....
Share 49ersWebzone