There are 214 users in the forums

Brandon Lloyd?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Brandon Lloyd?

Ok so should we sighn Receiver Brandon Lloyd. I think we should in my eyes is a very talented reciver and is underrated. Lloyd will be a great target for Kaep. would stretch the field and is proven to have great hands.
I think we shuld sighn this reciver to
I like the idea but most ideas we come up with around here never actually happen.
9er talk?
No No No a million times no. He wants way more then hes worth, and hes not much of a team first player.
Originally posted by BayArea:
I like the idea but most ideas we come up with around here never actually happen.

I mean it makes so much sense to add Lloyd ritee now to feel the crabtree void I mean I seen Lloyd play and he is explosive reciver with proven great hands a big play threat when ever he is on the field.
If they can get him for cheap like Nambdi it may be worth a shot...........
  • dugo
  • Veteran
Dude is poison the locker room ...me first players don't fit this team
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
No No No a million times no. He wants way more then hes worth, and hes not much of a team first player.

Yah, I don't think he fits in very well in locker rooms or else he would've stuck to one team. Cause we all know he can play, dude must have attitude issues.

Originally posted by Kolohe:
Yah, I don't think he fits in very well in locker rooms or else he would've stuck to one team. Cause we all know he can play, dude must have attitude issues.

He'd rather get his huge pay day then stick with a good team, thats the reason hes still not with the Pats.
He's such a hot commodity that not one of32 teams have signed the little puke.
No, take a pass on that scumbag,
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
I can't answer a simple yes or no, I need to think about it cos Lloyd has said some things about the 9ers. Plus, I am hoping we can find 2 guys who can step up such as Moore, Lockette, Jacobs or Hall.
  • buck
  • Veteran
I
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
He'd rather get his huge pay day then stick with a good team, thats the reason hes still not with the Pats.

I think the Pats cut him because he is a serious head case-- and I do mean serious.
We should get Brotha lynch
Share 49ersWebzone