Originally posted by btthepunk:
2008 was just terrible. 2009 was bad too other than Crabtree. RJF contributed better than a lot of 7th rounders too. We did get Iupati the next year from trading our second so the bumps it up above 2008.
Forgot the 09 draft netted us Carolina's 2010 1st. And the pick we traded, became everette brown, who hasn't done a thing. Not sure if he is in the NFL anymore.
Honestly since Nolan, Singletary, and Harbaugh years, plus Scot M. and Baalke I rank the 2005-2012 drafts like this
1. 2007 Got Willis, McDonald, Staley(Did give up a 1st in 2008 which became Jerod Mayo), Brown, Goldson(Now in Tampa)
2. 2010 Got Bowman, AD, and Iupati, all All Pro like players, and Pro Bowl worthy
3. 2011 Got Aldon, Kap, Cully, Hunter, and Miller who contributed in 2011 besides Kap. Also Kilgore who has potential
4. 2006 Got Vernon, and Haralson. Also Delanie(Now in Tennessee)
5. 2005 Got Gore, Snyder was good at first. Alex never panned out besides 1 year under Harbaugh.
6. 2009 Got Crabs, and the Panthers 2010 1st
7. 2012 LMJ helped out, Looney, Jenkins, and Robinson, plus Johnson have potential
8. 2008 SUCKED PERIOD.