There are 115 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

injury updates

are carradine,dial,any closer to practicing? How serious was fleming 2nd injury? If there is a blog or something that I can read to keep up with injury updates, someone please let me know.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Nice thread. Seriously, we need one solely for injuries.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Jul 30, 2013 at 3:35 AM ]
I like this thread. What about Patton? Is he still going to play with broken fingers?
Willis, could be broken bone. Re sign larry grant to a 3 year minimum deal. He can back up both LB spots.

Sign Austin Collie- has more production than all of the WR's on the roster not named crabtree or Boldin
Originally posted by 9erred:
Willis, could be broken bone. Re sign larry grant to a 3 year minimum deal. He can back up both LB spots.

Sign Austin Collie- has more production than all of the WR's on the roster not named crabtree or Boldin

I can't tell if you're trolling or not.

Willis has a slight fracture. He's f**king fine. Grant's facing a suspension once he signs with somebody, so that would be f**king pointless.

Collie has a history of concussion issues.

Mods lock this s**t up.
Originally posted by walshjr1978:
are carradine,dial,any closer to practicing? How serious was fleming 2nd injury? If there is a blog or something that I can read to keep up with injury updates, someone please let me know.

Darius Fleming is waived. He's done as a 49er.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by redrathman:

I can't tell if you're trolling or not.

Willis has a slight fracture. He's f**king fine. Grant's facing a suspension once he signs with somebody, so that would be f**king pointless.

Collie has a history of concussion issues.

Mods lock this s**t up.

the other day, someone in here mentioning Okoye having two hang nails (one on each pinky toe)

what a terrible post
ANOTHER SEAHAWK GOT HURT

BE ON RED ALERT

http://local21news.com/sports/features/local-sports/stories/source-seahawks-hill-out-36-weeks-biceps-injury-241.shtml
  • buck
  • Veteran
there is a thread on injuries in NFL talk.

This thread.
any news on how Crabs and Maningham are progressing ???????????
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home