There are 140 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Joe Looney?

Originally posted by rammer:
I think the Rams d line is way better than the hawks. I'm scurred of Michael Bennett and some of their heavies but on the outside they're pretty lanky so I don't think they will pressure us as much with power but with their speed which I believe we can counter with our run game.

I don't know about way better. Hawks D-Line is pretty damn solid.

Loons needs to bring his A game no doubt. That's the one spot that scares me Sunday.
Originally posted by wailers15:
Originally posted by rammer:
I think the Rams d line is way better than the hawks. I'm scurred of Michael Bennett and some of their heavies but on the outside they're pretty lanky so I don't think they will pressure us as much with power but with their speed which I believe we can counter with our run game.

I don't know about way better. Hawks D-Line is pretty damn solid.

Loons needs to bring his A game no doubt. That's the one spot that scares me Sunday.

Seahawks D-line is way more disruptive as a collective unit. They just send waves of guys at you. It's a legit 7-man rotation on the d-line.
Originally posted by bzborow1:
I thought the patchwork o-line performed pretty well in this game. The Rams are a lot of things bad but their defensive line is pretty good. Seattle's front is better but not by as big a margin as some believe.

I beg to differ. St. Louis front is probably better. Remember, the Seattle front can eat at the rate they currently do because of the BS that the refs allow their secondary to get away with. Note: they CANNOT COVER. When the league finds a new darling this will be fulfilled.
rams starting 4 d line>seattle starting 4 d line AND IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE

HOWEVER

as a unit: seattle>rams.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
rams starting 4 d line>seattle starting 4 d line AND IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE

HOWEVER

as a unit: seattle>rams.

seattle makes up all the mistakes by their front 7 with their DBs. gotta take the DBs out of the picture with blocking outside to open up the middle for VD and Manningham. with crabs, boldin and VD were pretty well equipped to push their cocky ass secondary around
Something tells me Joe is gonna come in with a nasty attitude and bust some Seahawks in the mouth
I wonder who is going to take over center next year....
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I wonder who is going to take over center next year....

Kilgore maybe? ..I wonder if we would consider drafting a Center with one of our first 4 picks?