LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 203 users in the forums

Joe Looney?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by sacniner:
I meant the players "unwritten code." Not a big deal though... The zone will be over this by 2:00 pacific time

Gotcha.
His contact with Kevin Williams' knee was deemed legal. That answers that.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
His contact with Kevin Williams' knee was deemed legal. That answers that.

Legal by the NFL I mean.
He seems marginal to me. But we may keep him as 8th O Linemen.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

All gunna depend in Harbaughs judgement of what hes shown in games and what hes shown in practice.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

All gunna depend in Harbaughs judgement of what hes shown in games and what hes shown in practice.

I could see him make it. I could see him cut too. Anyway he's so far down the depth chart we won't see much of him in the regular season.
  • dmatt
  • Veteran
He looked like a football player today. I was suprised. Nothing I had seen from him previously made me think he was anything other than a JAG.
Originally posted by dmatt:
He looked like a football player today. I was suprised. Nothing I had seen from him previously made me think he was anything other than a JAG.

Same here. Pleasantly surprised with his performance today. He struggled mightily in the pre-season, but was really solid today. Great job by him stepping up.

our line coaching staff is best in the nfl.

you didn't even notice in the 2nd half we were down 2 starters.

I saw a diff. game then.. Dude was getting handled!

Originally posted by SofaKing:

Same here. Pleasantly surprised with his performance today. He struggled mightily in the pre-season, but was really solid today. Great job by him stepping up.

What game u guys watch ?. Brockers made some plays of this guy, and he got caught holding twice..
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
him and Snyder are just awful
Originally posted by toppdogg32:
What game u guys watch ?. Brockers made some plays of this guy, and he got caught holding twice..

Brockers and the rest of their D made all their plays in the 1st. O-line settled down after that and their front 7 didn't do squat.

We never could get the run game going, but that's been going on for weeks. Have to continue to throw the ball well and get teams to back out of a stacked box.
Was surprised that he got the call over Kilgore. Will be interesting to see who gets the start next week.
Originally posted by susweel:
him and Snyder are just awful

What exactly would you say both were awful at? Please provide some examples. I don't necessarily think he played great , but I'm curious on your specific take
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Dec 1, 2013 at 6:51 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone