There are 131 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Which Remaining 3 WRs Will Make The 53-man Roster ?

Originally posted by buck:
Originally posted by VPofCarnage:
CSN Bay area is reporting that they don't project Austin Collie to make the roster. Sorry if this is old news. It's not surprising.

I guess that is settled then. Collie is not going to make the roster.

I wonder if CSN has informed Harbaugh and Roman, yet.
I am sure they weigh in what webzoners, bleacher report and Mel kiper have to say b4 making roster moves. In all seriousness I think Collie took LESS snaps in the pre season because he is like boldin, their is enough tape on him to KNOW he can play in the NFL.

Collie makes the squad. Mark my words, I am the one webzoner that Harbaugh and Roman search for and listen to. LOL
  • Lifer
  • Veteran
Boldin
Moore
Williams
Patton
Baldwin
*** Hall if they carry six

Moore will see a lot of snaps and be a big contributor early.

Injuries and the development of Moore/Patton/Baldwin will impact Manningham's return. If the new guys develop and everyone stays healthy, Mario could sit out the entire year.
Originally posted by Lifer:
Boldin
Moore
Williams
Patton
Baldwin

Injuries and the development of Moore/Patton/Baldwin will impact Manningham's return. If the new guys develop and everyone stays healthy, Mario could sit out the entire year.

Very well agree; unless Hawkins "proves" he's a dynamic returner or Gray proves to add more value from both.
[ Edited by NCommand on Aug 28, 2013 at 9:12 AM ]
Looks good to me. Hawkins, if he makes it, will surprise me. The kid has talent....real talent. It's what is between his ears that is worrisome.
To be able to cut collie, who played great, is a testament to the talent picking of TB/JH.
Originally posted by Lifer:
Boldin
Moore
Williams
Patton
Baldwin

Then it's a question of whether he will EVER return to the Niners. His contract is up at the end of the year. If the three you mentioned (and others) develop as hoped, I doubt that he's re-signed.

He needs to return this season and light it up for his own sake. If he gets the opportunity.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by fister30:
Here are my five WR's that will be on the roster come six weeks from now.

Williams
Boldin
Moore
Patton
Collie
***Baldwin if they carry six

Seven weeks from now
Williams
Boldin
Patton
Collie
Manningham
Moore

Fister, why don't you have Crabs on either of your list?

Im not sure when he comes back. I'll be missing him.