LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 372 users in the forums

Please help me with Fan fest

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Sorry to start a thread on this but i really need help from the webzone i have checked craigslist and there sellers never respond and the tickets from the legit sites are to expensive does any one here have a ticket to fan fest for sale? i only need one i would pay between $20 - $40 i have paypal please pm me if you have an extra ticket. Thanks.
I might have 1 extra ticket that I would be willing to sell but won't know for sure until Tuesday afternoon.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
don't fall for buying a FanFest ticket, they supposed to be free..if you see people selling them inform the 49ers and the front office will send you tickets
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
don't fall for buying a FanFest ticket, they supposed to be free..if you see people selling them inform the 49ers and the front office will send you tickets

I got one off craigslist finally for $25 but i'm really disappointed at how the 49ers handled this. What they did they except when you give them out for free online. People log in get them and sell them for profit. If they really wanted to make this right they should have given out the tickets at Fan Fest that would have given a chance for the real fans to show up and get in. I know most of the people who got these tickets don't really care about the niners they just sat at there computer and ripped off fans who didn't have a chance to get a ticket.
Share 49ersWebzone