LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

AJ Jenkins dropping passes and Kyle Williams fumbling.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by goldstandard333:
It don't matter. We got VD and Anquan. #CHAMPIONSHIP

well we got rid of Crabs so now we're left with VD.

We're getting there guys.

Originally posted by 49erWay:
Oh boy here we go. History will show Williams to be yet another Rashaun Woods but even worse because he completely F'd up those kicks and maybe a Superbowl.

But you Madden/fantasy football geniuses have him ranked as a "game breaker."

This gets more ridiculous as it goes.

We need a real receiver. Not some plate of glass a bunch of fantasy twigs who don't even know the smell of a football with rain on it telling us the plate of glass is the next great thing.

Please let it end.

Rashaun Woods would have given anything to have had a career as good as Williams has had so far.
This thread went from slightly informational with a touch of overeaction to full scale rediculous.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
This thread went from slightly informational with a touch of overeaction to full scale rediculous.

It has overreaction from the OP. it started that way
Not worried about the drops. Early into training camp and first day of pads. Anyone who has worn them will tell you the same thing: It takes a little to get adjusted to them. You get so used to catching balls without them on, when you put them back on it restricts your movement a bit.
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Not worried about the drops. Early into training camp and first day of pads. Anyone who has worn them will tell you the same thing: It takes a little to get adjusted to them. You get so used to catching balls without them on, when you put them back on it restricts your movement a bit.

it actually is a big deal

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/173934-news-now-reporting-2013-season-may-jeapordy/
OK sorry, two shots of tequila and....yup lol
Originally posted by defenderDX:

it actually is a big deal

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/173934-news-now-reporting-2013-season-may-jeapordy/

I hope you are right. He is really not doing much different than last year. He drops a lot of passes. I really hope that he shows up during the preseason. Until then, I am labeling this guy rashaun woods 2.0 . Maybe if jenkins doesn't work out, him and rashaun can go fishing.
Originally posted by tigolbitties:

I hope you are right. He is really not doing much different than last year. He drops a lot of passes. I really hope that he shows up during the preseason. Until then, I am labeling this guy rashaun woods 2.0 . Maybe if jenkins doesn't work out, him and rashaun can go fishing.

Most of the reports mentioned almost (if not all) of the receivers dropping balls. So i'm pretty positive thats whats going on.

The bottom line is that speed is hideously overrated at the WR position. 9 out of 10 "fast" WR's are usually not very good. The exceptions are athletic freaks like Randy Moss, Terrel Owens, CJ, etc.
Boldin is a real receiver, Crabtree is a real receiver, Jerry Rice was a real receiver. The underwear Olympics non-medalists, who dominate with their strength and body control; they are real receivers.
Strength and control are what a receiver needs, speed is just a nice bonus.
wow another training camp where Jenkins still doesnt get it.
Jerry Rice was known for dropping balls in camp...its ok...his first year he suked...believe...
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
8 targets, 3 catches and 1 dop, Jenkins is yet to prove me wrong. Let's see what happens in the Brocos game, it will be more telling.
Originally posted by Rascal:
8 targets, 3 catches and 1 dop, Jenkins is yet to prove me wrong. Let's see what happens in the Brocos game, it will be more telling.

He was fabulous in the last preseason game against the Chargers, everyone needs to just relaxxxxxx
Share 49ersWebzone