There are 145 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

AJ Jenkins dropping passes and Kyle Williams fumbling.

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by Psinex:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
#bringbackTheSwain

I will see you your Swain and raise you a Hastings!

I see you your Hastings and raise you a Taylor Jacobs!

we got chad hall its all good fools

Marcus Maxwell, Euro-League MVP
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
The news reports say he is fumbling. Read them. You can fumble without contact. I've seen KW do that in the NFC Championship game. Don't you remember?

Oh you mean fielding punts? ok.

I thought he was just fumbling caught passes with no full contact. That would be pathetic...or GREAT defense!

They are listing him as primary punt returner and he is fumbling apparently.

Considering theyve shaken all the rust off, and the season is starting this Sunday, this sounds like a serious problem!
The real question is.....Did Culliver take that gay class he was supposed to.....He's the player Im keeping my eye on this year...Kaep of course, would like to see how Gore, Hunter and James trio do.....but most of all I want to see how Culliver does this year.....
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
The real question is.....Did Culliver take that gay class he was supposed to.....He's the player Im keeping my eye on this year...Kaep of course, would like to see how Gore, Hunter and James trio do.....but most of all I want to see how Culliver does this year.....

Why does he need to take a gay class? He gave his opinion. Are we no longer entitled to free speech and free expression in this country?
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
The real question is.....Did Culliver take that gay class he was supposed to.....He's the player Im keeping my eye on this year...Kaep of course, would like to see how Gore, Hunter and James trio do.....but most of all I want to see how Culliver does this year.....

Why does he need to take a gay class? He gave his opinion. Are we no longer entitled to free speech and free expression in this country?

Let's not even have this conversation...
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
The real question is.....Did Culliver take that gay class he was supposed to.....He's the player Im keeping my eye on this year...Kaep of course, would like to see how Gore, Hunter and James trio do.....but most of all I want to see how Culliver does this year.....

Why does he need to take a gay class? He gave his opinion. Are we no longer entitled to free speech and free expression in this country?

to an extent lol.
Culliver might end up being a pro bowler.

That said, as far as his personal feelings, he really probably shouldn't have voiced out against a team mate. Free speech is an entirely different thing.

We all can fully understand someone being uncomfortable around someone they believe is "sick." That is really how he feels.

I am not gay, but I am the first to defend anyone who is. I have had close friends and family who are that way and frankly they are about the nicest most caring people anyone could ever meet. Whether or not you think they might have a problem, well a lot of us have problems and that doesn't mean we should treat anyone as being less than ourselves.

We should just drop the Culliver/gay thing and focus on the team and our base and getting #6!
It don't matter. We got VD and Anquan. #CHAMPIONSHIP
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
It's day freaking 2!

better way to think about it would be that it's day 2 of freaking out. 189 more to go.

Then we get today's training camp report with Williams and Patton hurt plus Jenkins struggling again.............you may be right.
Originally posted by goldstandard333:
It don't matter. We got VD and Anquan. #CHAMPIONSHIP

well we got rid of Crabs so now we're left with VD.

We're getting there guys.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
It's day freaking 2!

better way to think about it would be that it's day 2 of freaking out. 189 more to go.

Then we get today's training camp report with Williams and Patton hurt plus Jenkins struggling again.............you may be right.

You see what I'm saying.
Oh boy here we go. History will show Williams to be yet another Rashaun Woods but even worse because he completely F'd up those kicks and maybe a Superbowl.

But you Madden/fantasy football geniuses have him ranked as a "game breaker."

This gets more ridiculous as it goes.

We need a real receiver. Not some plate of glass a bunch of fantasy twigs who don't even know the smell of a football with rain on it telling us the plate of glass is the next great thing.

Please let it end.

Originally posted by 49erWay:
Oh boy here we go. History will show Williams to be yet another Rashaun Woods but even worse because he completely F'd up those kicks and maybe a Superbowl.

But you Madden/fantasy football geniuses have him ranked as a "game breaker."

This gets more ridiculous as it goes.

We need a real receiver. Not some plate of glass a bunch of fantasy twigs who don't even know the smell of a football with rain on it telling us the plate of glass is the next great thing.

Please let it end.


Your post?
Lol at this thread
Originally posted by 49erWay:
Oh boy here we go. History will show Williams to be yet another Rashaun Woods but even worse because he completely F'd up those kicks and maybe a Superbowl.

But you Madden/fantasy football geniuses have him ranked as a "game breaker."

This gets more ridiculous as it goes.

We need a real receiver. Not some plate of glass a bunch of fantasy twigs who don't even know the smell of a football with rain on it telling us the plate of glass is the next great thing.

Please let it end.


I hear there are few Calvin Johnson clones available on the free agency list now... we should get on that