There are 58 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

AJ Jenkins dropping passes and Kyle Williams fumbling.

Come on, SD...it's the first training camp practice. If A.J.'s still dropping passes when camp's over, then that's a story. Same with KW...if he's still fumbling at the end, then that's a story. Right now, neither's significant.
Troll thread.
Harbaalke will regret not cutting Kyle Williams 18 months ago. My heart quits beating any time he gets anywhere near touching the football.
This SanDiego49er started a post and did not think out the correct wording and everyone is making fun of him and bullying him, someone needs to save him
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
According to reports at least we hear AJ Jenkins is dropping passes. But at least he is lining up with the first unit. Kyle Williams seems just as fast and explosive and getting behind people but he is back to his fumbling ways. It's good to hear that AJ Jenkins is lining up with the first unit and Kyle Williams apparently has his speed and quickness back but the other aspects are concerning.

Concerning??

Lmfao!!!!

Jesus f**king christ.. barely 48 hours in and the sky is falling!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Amir:
How DARE they f**k up on the second day of training camp. cut them both.

If Kap over/under throws one receiver, i want him gone too.

They'll be cut before we know it. Kaep should've already got the boot after the hat/nude scene. As for Boldin, cut his ass too... sick of him not talking to people!!!!!!!!
  • IT21
s**t

season over

maybe next year guys..
According to Barrows, at today's training camp, Jenkins had four targets, three receptions and no drops. Nuff said.
If true good. Get the drops and fumbles out of the way now, get coached up and then ball out when it counts. Nothing wrong with being nervous about those two topics with these two guys though SD, but maybe just a tad early.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Harbaalke will regret not cutting Kyle Williams 18 months ago. My heart quits beating any time he gets anywhere near touching the football.

So I guess he'll regret it even more one year from now when he is still on the team?
Originally posted by GNielsen:
According to Barrows, at today's training camp, Jenkins had four targets, three receptions and no drops. Nuff said.

It's good to see improvement.
I hope Kyle does better, because if he fumbles again, he should lose that job. He cost us the NFC Title game, he should of never went near the 1st punt, and second one he should of fair caught it. And Ginn, while being a terrible WR, is a better Returner that Kyle is or ever will be. I cringe when I see Williams back to return a punt. Hope James learns to hold on, cause he is future at PR/KR. Wont surprise me if in a year Kyle is left without a offer from us.
he's even trolling veterans on this one
Originally posted by SofaKing:
I'm actually comfortable with Williams as the primary punt returner. He caught punts last year without incident and he's very explosive with the ball in his hands. He has to show he can play X and Y receiver, because I expect Boldin to be our primary slot guy.

Not worried about Jenkins either. I'm sure there were other drops yesterday, but its only noteworthy when #17 does it. The fact he's working with the 1st unit is a good sign. Our coaching staff doesn't hand anyone a starting reps, they have to earn it. This bodes well for Jenkins.

Um, he caught punts for all of how many games last year, all of three games? I am as comfortable with Williams as the primary punt returner as I'd be taking a dump at a bus station on Market Street.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
#bringbackTheSwain

I will see you your Swain and raise you a Hastings!