LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 314 users in the forums

AJ Jenkins dropping passes and Kyle Williams fumbling.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by cciowa:
make fun if you must, but there does seem to be a cause for some minor concern when we hear reports of people getting dinged up in a area where we already have some question marks. the concern some of us have voiced is complicated by the fact that jenkins is having some problems taking the ball and running with it. there is some area in between wailing and moaning and everything being peachy king. I believe many are displaying appropriate, non waambulance emotion in regards to our wide outs.

There is no cause for concern in my mind. We have amazing coaches and talent evaluators... I am sure that whether a player was a first round pick or an UDFA, our receiving core will have the best players of that group in competition right now, aside from that there is nothing we can do. But thats just me, I know there are allot of posters that want to latch onto everything negative about the team so that they can get the internet "I told you so" award when one of the 50 concerns finally pans out.

After offseasons of; Anthony Davis is a bust cause he was breathing hard, Aldon Smith is a bust cause he had hands on his hips, Colin Kaepernick was a bust until preseason game 3 last year, etc.... Having confidence in the leadership of this team is soo much easier then trying to nitpick and harp on every negative situation. Our coaches will play to this teams strengths and make it work, just enjoy the ride.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 5280High:
There is no cause for concern in my mind. We have amazing coaches and talent evaluators... I am sure that whether a player was a first round pick or an UDFA, our receiving core will have the best players of that group in competition right now, aside from that there is nothing we can do. But thats just me, I know there are allot of posters that want to latch onto everything negative about the team so that they can get the internet "I told you so" award when one of the 50 concerns finally pans out.

After offseasons of; Anthony Davis is a bust cause he was breathing hard, Aldon Smith is a bust cause he had hands on his hips, Colin Kaepernick was a bust until preseason game 3 last year, etc.... Having confidence in the leadership of this team is soo much easier then trying to nitpick and harp on every negative situation. Our coaches will play to this teams strengths and make it work, just enjoy the ride.
good points but i think these minor injuries which are a mild concern to me now, bear watching. the progress or non progress of jenkins bears watching to. i just hope at the end of pre season we are not talking about wide out injuries and jenkins falling down at the line of scrimmage as we are now I understand about our very good coaches(have to grit my teeth when i think of roman in that aspect ),, but that does us no good when we start to have injuries in a already thin area. I know some posters may find this hard to believe but trust me,, I am not trying to be negative about this. Its just a bunch of small dings right now in a area where we seem to be a bit thin in already is just a thing to keep an eye on,, thats all
This just in...

WR Moore latest victim of invasion by aliens who speak English and use weapons just like ours and wiped out Washington DC.

Season is over.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erWay:
This just in...

WR Moore latest victim of invasion by aliens who speak English and use weapons just like ours and wiped out Washington DC.

Season is over.
I am sorry but since when did it become unlawful to post logical, calm, non slitting the wrist comments about being a bit concerned about some of the dings our wide outs are piling up?
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
The real question is.....Did Culliver take that gay class he was supposed to.....He's the player Im keeping my eye on this year...Kaep of course, would like to see how Gore, Hunter and James trio do.....but most of all I want to see how Culliver does this year.....

Why does he need to take a gay class? He gave his opinion. Are we no longer entitled to free speech and free expression in this country?

He needed to because the team made him to save face.....eh Im just wondering if he took it not saying he had to take it easy Mr. Homophobe haha
He needed to because the team made him to save face.....eh Im just wondering if he took it not saying he had to take it easy Mr. Homophobe haha

from what I read he has taken the sensativity training and also has been working with the LGBT community, though there some members of the LGBT community that still hate him for it even though so far he has stayed true to his promise and learned from it.
This idiotic thread is still unlocked? LOL
Originally posted by 9erReign:
This idiotic thread is still unlocked? LOL

Havent you read? The sky is still falling.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:

from what I read he has taken the sensativity training and also has been working with the LGBT community, though there some members of the LGBT community that still hate him for it even though so far he has stayed true to his promise and learned from it.
I mean theres nothing for him to learn Im sure he still believes whatever he believes, I just want the situation to go away because it looked like it bothered him in the SB and would hate his whole career be revolved around such a stupid situation.....I mean the dude can ball
i didnt think this would make it past page four. mods are slipping

I mean theres nothing for him to learn Im sure he still believes whatever he believes, I just want the situation to go away because it looked like it bothered him in the SB and would hate his whole career be revolved around such a stupid situation.....I mean the dude can ball

There is plenty for him to learn, number 1 thing is watch WTF you say to the press. The sensativity classes are more for training him how to talk about things that are touchy subjects without offending anyone. When all eyes are on you, its best to know how to talk to the media without drawing negative attention then to just blurt out assholish comments that make you like an a*****e and probably offended some fans who may have idolized him. But he seems to be learning from it and growing from the situation and leaving it in the past.
[ Edited by LoneWolf on Jul 29, 2013 at 6:53 PM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by xtm059:
i didnt think this would make it past page four. mods are slipping

or maybe they are letting the discussion about what some people think are legit concerns continue, as long as it does not turn nasty
Originally posted by LoneWolf:

There is plenty for him to learn, number 1 thing is watch WTF you say to the press. The sensativity classes are more for training him how to talk about things that are touchy subjects without offending anyone. When all eyes are on you, its best to know how to talk to the media without drawing negative attention then to just blurt out assholish comments that make you like an a*****e and probably offended some fans who may have idolized him. But he seems to be learning from it and growing from the situation and leaving it in the past.

I mean he's still young and Im sure it will all blow over during the season
I mean he's still young and Im sure it will all blow over during the season

Oh without a doubt, it seems to have blown over already for the most part.
Ridiculous lmao
Share 49ersWebzone