There are 82 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Tarell Brown skips workout program-voids $2M salary escalator, holdout coming?

Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by threelittlebirds:
I think they let Brown walk too. I'm sure they are trying to work out an extension but they won't overpay for a guy at his age who has been pretty solid but nothing spectacular. Tramaine Brock will be the most likely to get paid by the 49ers since he turns 26 in August going into next year. I think the 49ers will be happy with Brock and Culliver. Not sure what they'll do about Rogers and the slot corner job though... maybe another 1 year for Wright?

And we will draft corners as well

Hopefully this time around they don't try to hide a good prospect on the practice squad only to have the Chiefs swoop in and steal him!! lol.

I'm kind of excited about that kid #40 who has been making plays as the gunner the last few games. His 4.3 speed should translate well to covering those quick slot receivers like Cobb and Harvin... he just needs to learn how to cover in the NFL and to avoid all the picks they use to free up slot WRs.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
I dont know who to believe, MM is always on top of 49ers info. And LaCanfora is usually wrong, dont see how CBS or NFLN gave him a job.

Nothing like contradictory reports to muddy the waters.

But, I do like the Blues.