There are 71 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Season Tickets via FedEx?

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
They told me that mine did....

...but they really didn't.


I'm in yer mailbox, waiting.

Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Mine still haven't shipped. What the funk.

Post #33 in this thread says they only using one truck from the printer.


Still waiting on mine as well. Checked Fed Ex tracking again and still nothing. Just reported on what a 9er rep told me about the printer and the one Fed Ex truck.. Another rep said they all would be on the way by the end of this week.....isn't this the end of this week ?????
Got mine today...cool "board-game" looking, Stick-themed box that they come in, along with a commemorative pin, STH handbook, and booklet of the 10 greatest plays at the Stick...plus the tickets themselves are pretty awesome.

I'll probably do ticket transfers all year so I can keep the ticket books intact...considering the 2012 "playbook" binders frequently sell on eBay for well over $100, this whole kit for 2013 is going to be collectible, whether separately or all together.
[ Edited by DelCed2486 on Jul 26, 2013 at 6:15 PM ]
I still haven't received mine yet. I have the fedex tracking and it still says initiated, but nothing has been shipped. Anyone else having this same issue?
Originally posted by dwy621:
I still haven't received mine yet. I have the fedex tracking and it still says initiated, but nothing has been shipped. Anyone else having this same issue?


Same here...called Fed Ex again and was told all they have is the label being initiated and would have to call 9ers. So, I did. Was told that all the rest of the packages would be shipped either today or tomorrow. And, that I was not the only one who was calling. Apparently a lot of angry season ticket holders still out here waiting. Calling seem to work !!
Originally posted by McDuck49:
Originally posted by dwy621:
I still haven't received mine yet. I have the fedex tracking and it still says initiated, but nothing has been shipped. Anyone else having this same issue?


Same here...called Fed Ex again and was told all they have is the label being initiated and would have to call 9ers. So, I did. Was told that all the rest of the packages would be shipped either today or tomorrow. And, that I was not the only one who was calling. Apparently a lot of angry season ticket holders still out here waiting. Calling seem to work !!

just chill...you guys will get them..

if you guys couldn't wait ..then you should have went to the STH event and picked them up
Hey guys,

I bought season tickets recently from someone and I was wondering how does the 49ers ticket office handle Playoff tickets?

The person I bought the season tickets will allow me to purchase the playoff tickets at face value or whatever the 49ers charge usually for the same seats.

I understand that the playoffs tickets usually require you to pay for the playoff tickets before the team even makes it to the playoffs but how does the refund process work if the team does not make it to the playoffs or advance futher.
Does it get refunded on the same CC it was charged (mine). Or does it get refunded back to the credit card the season tickets were bought with (his)?
Originally posted by 49erssanjose:
Hey guys,

I bought season tickets recently from someone and I was wondering how does the 49ers ticket office handle Playoff tickets?

The person I bought the season tickets will allow me to purchase the playoff tickets at face value or whatever the 49ers charge usually for the same seats.

I understand that the playoffs tickets usually require you to pay for the playoff tickets before the team even makes it to the playoffs but how does the refund process work if the team does not make it to the playoffs or advance futher.
Does it get refunded on the same CC it was charged (mine). Or does it get refunded back to the credit card the season tickets were bought with (his)?

The money gets transferred to the next season, Why would you want to know that if your not a season ticket holder ?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
The money gets transferred to the next season, Why would you want to know that if your not a season ticket holder ?

Well, Because I was thinking to put my Credit Card down in order to purchase the playoff tickets but that might not be the case. They might just bill the original season ticket holder, and then I would have to pay him for the tickets.
Originally posted by 49erssanjose:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
The money gets transferred to the next season, Why would you want to know that if your not a season ticket holder ?

Well, Because I was thinking to put my Credit Card down in order to purchase the playoff tickets but that might not be the case. They might just bill the original season ticket holder, and then I would have to pay him for the tickets.
Who did you pay for the tickets the guy or the 49ers ?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Who did you pay for the tickets the guy or the 49ers ?

The Guy.

maybe I should reach out to the account executive and ask him. lol.

Worst Case Scenario: I pre-pay for playoffs tickets, niners dont make it (lets just say), The credit goes to next seasons tickets but obviously im not the season ticket holder. The guy is who I bought them from. Im just afraid he will disappear if this happens.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
just chill...you guys will get them..

if you guys couldn't wait ..then you should have went to the STH event and picked them up


Wanted to, but live 250 miles away, and have never had a problem getting tickets in the past. Always got them the same time as everybody else, with an added day for travel time....not 10 days difference.
Originally posted by 49erssanjose:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Who did you pay for the tickets the guy or the 49ers ?

The Guy.

maybe I should reach out to the account executive and ask him. lol.

Worst Case Scenario: I pre-pay for playoffs tickets, niners dont make it (lets just say), The credit goes to next seasons tickets but obviously im not the season ticket holder. The guy is who I bought them from. Im just afraid he will disappear if this happens.

Just pay him on a game by game basis for the playoff tickets. This ain't rocket science.
Originally posted by 49erssanjose:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Who did you pay for the tickets the guy or the 49ers ?

The Guy.

maybe I should reach out to the account executive and ask him. lol.

Worst Case Scenario: I pre-pay for playoffs tickets, niners dont make it (lets just say), The credit goes to next seasons tickets but obviously im not the season ticket holder. The guy is who I bought them from. Im just afraid he will disappear if this happens.

The 49ers invoice the STH and give the STH a pay by this date or lose those tix.

I'm not sure how you paid someone by CC..but if they have your info still..i would be worried about other unexplained purchases before the playoffs
Can anyone confirm if they also put free handbag vouchers in the box also?