There are 238 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Season Tickets via FedEx?

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by NinersRule:
No need to worry if through Stubhub, they guarantee the ticket. The seller probably printed the ticket off the Season Ticket Holder website and kept the original ticket. Once printed, the original ticket is no longer valid.

cool thanks. But i want that awesome ticket

none of season ticket holders had access to print tickets out before the hard tickets came out.

you probably got scammed

I don't think you got scammed syber. Sound like you got one of these ticketmaster printed ones, not sure why people got those.

"Tickets are very basic, almost totally black and white and undersized vs prior years. Not sure why the change in direction, but they look like 1980's era ticketmaster tickets on slightly better paper with a very small logo. The parking passes by comparison have all the bells and whistles and look great."

http://forums.49ers.com/showthread.php?147209-2013-season-tickets-shipping-soon/page2
Originally posted by cwilson830:
For those who have received them, where were they shipped from?

Anyone? I am getting nervous... Haven't received any email tracking yet and I like literally 5 minutes from the training facility
Originally posted by djgtek:
For those who have received them, where were they shipped from?

Anyone? I am getting nervous... Haven't received any email tracking yet and I like literally 5 minutes from the training facility

I don't usually post here, but had the same problem with my tickets. I received an e-mail with my tracking number; but, when I went to see where tickets were, the tracking info was non-existent. Waited a couple of days with no info still, so called Fed Ex to see if they could help. Was told the 9ers still had my tickets. Soooo, called Niners and found out that the printer has all the tickets. Labels have been printed, but apparently Fed Ex only sends one truck a day to printers to pick up however much they want ? or truck can hold ??? If your tickets are lucky that day, they get to be shipped. If not, then we wait another day. Really thought 9ers should have a bit more clout and could have 2 trucks a day ???
Originally posted by McDuck49:
Really thought 9ers should have a bit more clout and could have 2 trucks a day ???

Why, it's not like you need the tickets today.
Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by McDuck49:
Really thought 9ers should have a bit more clout and could have 2 trucks a day ???

Why, it's not like you need the tickets today.

this is true....but, when your e-mail says the tickets have shipped and they haven't, it is pretty annoying. But, that is just me. And, thought I would pass on what I had learned.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
No need to worry if through Stubhub, they guarantee the ticket. The seller probably printed the ticket off the Season Ticket Holder website and kept the original ticket. Once printed, the original ticket is no longer valid.

none of season ticket holders had access to print tickets out before the hard tickets came out.

you probably got scammed

I don't think you got scammed syber. Sound like you got one of these ticketmaster printed ones, not sure why people got those.

"Tickets are very basic, almost totally black and white and undersized vs prior years. Not sure why the change in direction, but they look like 1980's era ticketmaster tickets on slightly better paper with a very small logo. The parking passes by comparison have all the bells and whistles and look great."

http://forums.49ers.com/showthread.php?147209-2013-season-tickets-shipping-soon/page2

cant see page, but that sounds exactly like what I got. I"m sure they're legit since they came from StubHub. They want me to send them a pic of my tickets. Would've been awesome to get one of those commemorative tickets.
Originally posted by 9erReign:

you probably got scammed

cant see page, but that sounds exactly like what I got. I"m sure they're legit since they came from StubHub. They want me to send them a pic of my tickets. Would've been awesome to get one of those commemorative tickets.
you guys probably have the same seat just messing with you Chaz

But it Just seems weird to me...because here are the options for Ticket holders as of now

My Ticket Options:

Forward tickets to friends

Print your ticket. (ticket master regular printer paper from your printer)

List your tickets for sale. (on NFL Ticket Exchange)

Donate your tickets to charity.

Transfer your ticket to a credit card or other id

I think stub hub just guarantees you get your money back.

you guys probably have the same seat just messing with you Chaz

But it Just seems weird to me...because here are the options for Ticket holders as of now

My Ticket Options:

Forward tickets to friends

Print your ticket. (ticket master regular printer paper from your printer)

List your tickets for sale. (on NFL Ticket Exchange)

Donate your tickets to charity.

Transfer your ticket to a credit card or other id

I think stub hub just guarantees you get your money back.

hmmm. then i wonder how stubhub gets these weird tickets? Just sent them a pic of my tickets. we'll see what happens.
hmmm. then i wonder how stubhub gets these weird tickets? Just sent them a pic of my tickets. we'll see what happens.

they probably bought a block of tickets from the 9ers.

they probably bought a block of tickets from the 9ers.

Could be I guess but I'm pretty sure these seats belong to season ticket holders. First row behind one of the endzones.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

would have love to have seen hearst on one with his stiff arm vs the jets
[ Edited by crabman82 on Jul 26, 2013 at 11:43 AM ]
Mine still haven't shipped. What the funk.

They told me that mine did....

...but they really didn't.

Post #33 in this thread says they only using one truck from the printer.