There are 77 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Season Tickets via FedEx?

Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
i think i should buy niner season tickets.........

f**k that. It's cheaper to buy individual tickets.

300$ each 10 games .....yeah?
Is it safe to assume all emails should've already went out? Trying to see if I should call my account rep again... Anyone else still waiting for an email?
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
post pics of the tix when they come. heard they look bootleg.

We got them last weekend. They are awesome. Pics were already posted noob.

i look up, i see no pix.
i look up, i see no pix.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/news/59033-49ers-2013-season-ticket-unboxing/
Originally posted by djgtek:
i look up, i see no pix.

thanks!

but now i'm worried. I bought 2 tix off stubhub and they look NOTHING like that. They're just black and white print, no pic, nothing. Should I be concerned?
i look up, i see no pix.

thanks!

but now i'm worried. I bought 2 tix off stubhub and they look NOTHING like that. They're just black and white print, no pic, nothing. Should I be concerned?
when did you get them?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
when did you get them?

last Thursday 7/18.
i look up, i see no pix.

thanks!

No need to worry if through Stubhub, they guarantee the ticket. The seller probably printed the ticket off the Season Ticket Holder website and kept the original ticket. Once printed, the original ticket is no longer valid.
i received them yesterday afternoon. I dont think they look bad at all. I like the way they put the top ten moments on each ticket. I waaaaaay ready for Opening day!
Originally posted by NinersRule:
No need to worry if through Stubhub, they guarantee the ticket. The seller probably printed the ticket off the Season Ticket Holder website and kept the original ticket. Once printed, the original ticket is no longer valid.

cool thanks. But i want that awesome ticket

That seems reasonable. I wonder if you could contact Stub Hub and say "Half the reason I bought the game was for the commemorative ticket"...see if that works.
That seems reasonable. I wonder if you could contact Stub Hub and say "Half the reason I bought the game was for the commemorative ticket"...see if that works.

Just shot them an email. Lets see what happens.

LOL I would never mail someone my cool ticket on stubhub. Sorry you get the electronic ticket that you can print yourself, or I'll print it and mail it to you.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
LOL I would never mail someone my cool ticket on stubhub. Sorry you get the electronic ticket that you can print yourself, or I'll print it and mail it to you.

none of season ticket holders had access to print tickets out before the hard tickets came out.

you probably got scammed