Below are in order the teams I perceive as real threats to us to win the NFC and return to the superbowl (mind you, i think the road will be much tougher)
1. Seattle Seahawks: russell wilson is a stud qb and they have added percy harvin to bolster the passing game. their run game is extremely strong with beast mode...this team has a lot of players who we would characterize as "ascending" and thus they will challenge us the most of any team..and it doesn't hurt one bit that they have the best home field advantage in football so if they wrestle the division away from us then we will have to go to seattle and that is no easy task in the playoffs
2. atlanta falcons: they added steven jackson. any nfc west teams fan knows that sjax is an absolute stud and was a huge addition for the falcons. they have now got a run game they can grind and dominate with to go along w/ julio jones and roddy white and tony gonzo. this team was extremely close to beating us in the nfc champ game last yr and i think they got better
3. new york giants: i think the giants fell of a bit last year due to superbowl hangover, they will be back stronger and younger and they have continued to give us trouble every time we have played them..they match up great with us and are real threats.
4. new orleans saints: sean payton is back and that means the saints will be contenders again with drew brees at the helm
5. washington redskins: this team has rg3 and a dominant ground attack, they will be a tough match up for us...
6. green bay packers: aaron rodgers is always deadly and thus u can't count out the packers
basically new orleans and the giants will kind of return to being superbowl contenders in the nfc and seattle and atlanta are better so this is is going to be a very very tough road to get back to the superbowl