There are 173 users in the forums

Whos the KR/PR for the 2013 season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
I would get so mad at him last year I wanted to kick your penis and I am sorry about that bud

Wow, be careful with that, bro. The team counts on my penis.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
I would get so mad at him last year I wanted to kick your penis and I am sorry about that bud

I know and that is why I said i was sorry,. I take full responsibility for my illicit thoughts and illegal activities.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

I know and that is why I said i was sorry,. I take full responsibility for my illicit thoughts and illegal activities.

No problem.
FYI: In watching the Broncos last night, I pray to God Seely gets the hint and asks Dawson to do the same thing...kick the damn ball out the back of the EZ every single time! Going 80 yards on our defense will NOT be easy and it's worth it as there is always that chance a KO will be returned for a TD, cough, Superbowl, cough.
Originally posted by NCommand:
FYI: In watching the Broncos last night, I pray to God Seely gets the hint and asks Dawson to do the same thing...kick the damn ball out the back of the EZ every single time! Going 80 yards on our defense will NOT be easy and it's worth it as there is always that chance a KO will be returned for a TD, cough, Superbowl, cough.

That's not always possible with winds. Candlestick has horrible cross winds that knock the ball down when elevated.
Originally posted by redrathman:

That's not always possible with winds. Candlestick has horrible cross winds that knock the ball down when elevated.

Like golf, low line-drive right through the uprights! Cuts right through the wind...
  • buck
  • Veteran
The Broncos put the sure-handed Welker back to return a punt and he loses a punt. (Made me think of ..... never mind)

A Raven player, a rookie, knocks their own punt returner, Jacoby Jones, out of the game. (Dashon Goldson hit on TB)

But, Broncos linebacker Danny Trevathan get the award for bone-head play of the day. ( Hello, Mr. Hawkins)
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by redrathman:

Like golf, low line-drive right through the uprights! Cuts right through the wind...

If that low line-drive kick off does not make it out of the end zone, it easily becomes a disaster.
Originally posted by buck:
If that low line-drive kick off does not make it out of the end zone, it easily becomes a disaster.

Meh, their own kicker was hitting it through the uprights on these kickoffs. Dawson probably has a stronger leg anyhow (see 50+ yard field goals). It should be nothing for him either way and may not have to even hit lower kicks.
The Broncos put the sure-handed Welker back to return a punt and he loses a punt. (Made me think of ..... never mind)

A Raven player, a rookie, knocks their own punt returner, Jacoby Jones, out of the game. (Dashon Goldson hit on TB)

But, Broncos linebacker Danny Trevathan get the award for bone-head play of the day. ( Hello, Mr. Hawkins)

Hilarious and so true!!!

Meh, their own kicker was hitting it through the uprights on these kickoffs. Dawson probably has a stronger leg anyhow (see 50+ yard field goals). It should be nothing for him either way and may not have to even hit lower kicks.

That was in Denver though.. You have to subtract atleast 5 yards from every kick in any other stadium
I predict our KR game is going to be a sour spot for us this year costing us games and possibly the division.

What was the reason Ginn wasn't re-signed again? Was he asking for too much money?
he was a one trick pony. he did zero as a wide out and lost his kick return job to james. we got one good year out of him, we got our moneys worth( 4th or 5th round pick? can not remember). james is a very good kick returner, he showed it last year and i do not understand those who say he is not, if you watched the games you would have seen he did a good job. holding down that job till he comes back is kyle and hunter which is more than ok. punt returns james sucks but thats ok cuz we got kyle and cox and that is more than fine. we got to the super bowl with ginn running five yards and then going out of bounds so i foresee no issue there this year.

More COX.

If keeps making it to the kicker, fine by me.

He'll learn to dodge em sooner or later
Share 49ersWebzone