There are 248 users in the forums

Return of the Quentin font?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:
+1,000,000. You couldn't have said it any better. This font here is our identity from way back and needs to be brought back. Just like the above fonts for the other teams - you identify the fonts with the teams.

I equate the Seahawks font with:

Ha! Yeah, this font here for the Seahawks is going on what, 1+ years worth of tradition? They've changed their uniforms, color schemes, fonts, etc., how many times since they entered the league? (I know, I know...there's a separate thread for this.)
Looking at the unpacking and presentation of this years season tix from overseas, I'm sad I can't be there. So many, many years, so many great, and not so great games at my beloved Stick. All my friends still gong and passed away, ral old timers..Hell of a job by the Niners to make this package. I can imagine what every home game this last year is going to be like. Never mind the home opener with teh Pack, the final game at The Stick a Monday Night. I have so many friends that blew off 30 years of season tix because they were like frickin over a quarter mil because they, or their parents had been going so long they sat in THE spot, like I did; 45yrd line 15 rows up. Now those seats will be $375+ per game with I think it was $85k for the PSL pre seat; and don't tell me it's a SBL..

So next year, many hard core Niner fans will no longer be at games. You are going to see lots of event freaks with $$ to burn that just want to be seen..I went to 2 Superbowls the Niners won in and I can tell you; there is maybe 25 percent actual football fans. The rest are real estate agents, corporate types and their ilk; suxors

But ya, the Quentin font kills, way classy and doesn't look like some game font..

NINERS!! Gonna be a hella years boys!
+1,000,000. You couldn't have said it any better. This font here is our identity from way back and needs to be brought back. Just like the above fonts for the other teams - you identify the fonts with the teams.

Originally posted by Niners99:

Talk be cheap Seattle.........!
yes guys all season. it's the last year. why would they only have it? just so they could take a picture?
They should stick with it even at the new stadiun

i live in vancouver, the seahawks came up here (in addition to alaska) two weeks ago with their "12th man tour" to help grow their fan base north of seattle. as a part of this trip they brought a lombardi trophy with them for the fans to take pics with. i was wondering where the f**k they got the damn thing, and if anyone with the team laid hands on it.
Lol love the Wells Fargo font comparison.
49ers going UNDEFEATED at home this coming season, including the postseason! Farewell candlestick.
The endzones looked beautiful today.

The endzones looked beautiful today.

ditto

too bad our offense couldn't find it
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Aug 9, 2013 at 2:36 AM ]
It gives me chills just looking at it. Bring it back for good and never change it. It's that simple.
Did the seacawks steal a trophy to parade around to front like they have it like that. Ice Cube's "Ain't got to lie to kick it" comes to mind. Phony ass fools.
Originally posted by Albinorhino49:
Did the seacawks steal a trophy to parade around to front like they have it like that. Ice Cube's "Ain't got to lie to kick it" comes to mind. Phony ass fools.

They prob whined that they "stole it back from the refs"
the audacity of seattle...there must be no god
Share 49ersWebzone