There are 158 users in the forums

8 Guys Placed on Active/PUP List

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Keep in mind that this is NOT the Reserve/PUP List where you have to sit out 6 weeks. This is the Active/PUP List. If/when these guys are cleared, they can suit up.

Dial, Lattimore, Kyle Williams, Manningham, Hunter, Carradine, Marquardt, Fleming

I think almost all of these guys avoid the Reserve/PUP List.
[ Edited by JamesGatz83 on Jul 20, 2013 at 9:56 AM ]
Why is Lattimore on this list?
Originally posted by Bobbi9698:

Because he barely has 2 knees

I guess if he miraculously recovers faster than expected they can suit him up.

Because he's Physicallly Unable to Perform.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Jul 20, 2013 at 11:23 AM ]
Do these guys still count on the 90? If they do, what's the benefit of declaring them on the list?
Kyle Williams needs to head for the waiver wire list.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zillabeast:

why? and you better have something better than some long forgotten nfc title game. kyle was damn good last year when he had a chance before he got hurt. he is needed as a punt returner cuz we got no one else and he is needed as a wide out. tell me why he needs to be waived. i will be amused i am sure
Originally posted by cciowa:
why? and you better have something better than some long forgotten nfc title game. kyle was damn good last year when he had a chance before he got hurt. he is needed as a punt returner cuz we got no one else and he is needed as a wide out. tell me why he needs to be waived. i will be amused i am sure

This^^^^^^^
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by cciowa:

This^^^^^^^
this longing for kyle to be gone is very tiring i am hoping him being put on the list is a precaution thing. mario, we always knew would probably miss a couple early games. hunter and williams will be ready to go I bet.

Originally posted by zillabeast:

Waive the guy that might very well be our second best receiver this year, knows the offense and is our best option at returner in place of who exactly?
Share 49ersWebzone