Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by hofer36:
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
Originally posted by Ninerfan81:
I'm actually gonna be looking for a few things this pre-season, Kaep's pre-snap reads, seeing if he's been taking a little fast ball off, and a little more touch on those short to intermediate throws. Seeing if he and VD will continue the bond they seemed to have during the playoffs and SB, and continue that in pre-season. And regardless of the formation, if he's gonna be more in the pocket, more on his feet, or a good balance of both....

Getting my popcorn ready!!

And if we know Jim Harbaugh you'll see none of this until the season starts.

your probably absolutely right. but hey. lemme ask u, cuz i been trying to forget last season. When Smith started the third pre-season game did they show a lot or more than usual. I only ask because since ive been watching football, they tend to gameplan a bit more in the third game of the pre-season. So i wonder if we will see a little more of what Kaep can do in the third game..... Or was it just vanilla offense and defense as usual. Like i said i dont even remember who we played the third game last pre-season. lol.

1:57 Alex Smith fails to spot the open Randy Moss on a slant

and kaepernick missed a wide open moss in the end zone in the superbowl--what is your point?

And Alex throws late to Moss in the back of the endzone vs. Seattle at home resulting in a pick. What's your point?

kap got picked off by the seahawks as well....in the endzone.....

lol

Kap also scrambled for no reason and went down poorly resulting in a conc- oh wait...
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN12
49ers GM Trent Baalke said he expects every veteran on the team to report today for training camp. First full-squad practice is Thursday
[ Edited by defenderDX on Jul 24, 2013 at 9:13 AM ]
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by hofer36:
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Originally posted by Ninerfan81:
I'm actually gonna be looking for a few things this pre-season, Kaep's pre-snap reads, seeing if he's been taking a little fast ball off, and a little more touch on those short to intermediate throws. Seeing if he and VD will continue the bond they seemed to have during the playoffs and SB, and continue that in pre-season. And regardless of the formation, if he's gonna be more in the pocket, more on his feet, or a good balance of both....

Getting my popcorn ready!!

And if we know Jim Harbaugh you'll see none of this until the season starts.

your probably absolutely right. but hey. lemme ask u, cuz i been trying to forget last season. When Smith started the third pre-season game did they show a lot or more than usual. I only ask because since ive been watching football, they tend to gameplan a bit more in the third game of the pre-season. So i wonder if we will see a little more of what Kaep can do in the third game..... Or was it just vanilla offense and defense as usual. Like i said i dont even remember who we played the third game last pre-season. lol.

1:57 Alex Smith fails to spot the open Randy Moss on a slant

and kaepernick missed a wide open moss in the end zone in the superbowl--what is your point?

And Alex throws late to Moss in the back of the endzone vs. Seattle at home resulting in a pick. What's your point?

kap got picked off by the seahawks as well....in the endzone.....

lol

Kap also scrambled for no reason and went down poorly resulting in a conc- oh wait...

NC comes in and tells everyone NO1CURR
And that's why Kaep is the starting QB and not Smith.

Doesn't seem to be a logical conclusion based on one play, but whatever--I'm not going to debate a situation that has been resolved.
even after smith got traded, the debate will never end.
49ers GM Trent Baalke said he expects every veteran on the team to report today for training camp. First full-squad practice is Thursday

actual football news! and not rehashed QB diarrhea of the mouth!!!
I want camp news on Patton, Jenkins, and McDonald. 49ers future Probowlers
I need news!!!
good TC storylines from the front page

http://www.sacbee.com/2013/07/24/5590617/as-49ers-open-camp-they-have-a.html
Patton will be the steal of the draft, calling it now.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Patton will be the steal of the draft, calling it now.

I hope so.

personally to me he looks like an average WR.
Vance McDonald used the word "exponentially" yesterday - championship!
good TC storylines from the front page

http://www.sacbee.com/2013/07/24/5590617/as-49ers-open-camp-they-have-a.html

Nice read, so ready for the battles to begin.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
My camp watch will be on the 18th pick, hopefully he will show the coaches enough to name him the starter. This is actually the first Safety drafted by the 9ers in the 1st round, only other one was Ronnie Lott but he was a CB first, lets hope Reid steps right in.

Let the games begin!
Share 49ersWebzone