Huh? I dont think that was Aj ..was it?

it was probably moore

Yep, that was #19 Marlon Moore
really,, wow,, better be lucky than good cc. that being said, moore is the man
Originally posted by Cooper22:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by ninerjok:
There's a new short video on 49ers.com "Camp in motion: in pads" that shows Kap making two completions that blew my mind. I mean just killer.

provide links

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Camp-in-Motion-In-Pads/ef80a8e9-ecc0-4dde-a06c-af701c95bdeb

I like

Jenkins making a nice catch over the middle in traffic

doesnt matter. he still dropped 2 passes the other day. that's 1 catch and 2 drops. not going to cut it.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
moore is going to be our 1976 version of willie mcgee.. but i hope he does not have a broken leg halfway during the season after he just lit the nfl world on fire for 7 games
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
I'm still psyched we get our old school endzones back

What do you mean? What endzones where??

where else would the endzone be. and the old school 49ers in the endzone, not the gay modern one
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by defenderDX:
doesnt matter. he still dropped 2 passes the other day. that's 1 catch and 2 drops. not going to cut it.
they say he did not make the catch on the pass that was caught,,, it was moore another nail in the coffin of jenkins
Originally posted by cciowa:
they say he did not make the catch on the pass that was caught,,, it was moore another nail in the coffin of jenkins

oh okay. then still 0 catches. automatic cut. according to the webzone

I listened to Barrows or Maiocco (can't remember which) and he said that the NFL game might be too big for Jenkins. Even the beat writers are thinking the sky is falling already

I listened to Barrows or Maiocco (can't remember which) and he said that the NFL game might be too big for Jenkins. Even the beat writers are thinking the sky is falling already

Moore and undrafted Jacobs being the big surprises at camp thus far.
I still have hope jenkins has a big preseason and this negative talk about him goes away.. Will see what happens...

Originally posted by robniner:

Chad Hall seems to be hauling in a lot of passes. Didn't Vernon call him out too?
moore is going to be our 1976 version of willie mcgee.. but i hope he does not have a broken leg halfway during the season after he just lit the nfl world on fire for 7 games

Moore has the chance to be for us what Ginn was supposed to be. A good return man who actually can play WR too
Originally posted by PineNut:
Originally posted by robniner:

Chad Hall seems to be hauling in a lot of passes. Didn't Vernon call him out too?

Yeah he did, I'm excited to see him in preseason, I hope he does well.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
if that turns out to be true, i guess our front office folks are not the brain of spock people they would have us believe
Originally posted by Thechad49:
I still have hope jenkins has a big preseason and this negative talk about him goes away.. Will see what happens...

To be honest, Jenkins looked perfectly fine in preseason last year. So I don't quite understand all the negative press on him
Share 49ersWebzone