There are 53 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 TRAINING CAMP THREAD

Originally posted by ninerjok:
According to PFT Harbaugh & coaches weren't aware of the offseason workout clause in T-Brown's contract that cost him $2 mil. Sounds like he wants to see that Brown recover the money somehow.

crazy to think the front office didn't know, you'd think they'd be on top of these things
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
crazy to think the front office didn't know, you'd think they'd be on top of these things

Florio doesn't believe them. Dude hates on Niners for everything.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rascal:
When I was criticizing Jenkins, most of my posts were directed to like-minded posters.

Can you explain this remark? I just do not understand it.
I know that we disagree about the amount of time that Jenkins should be given, but as you say everyone is entitled to his own opinion.

They are building a stadium and trying to win a Super Bowl.
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN58s
WR Kyle Williams (hamstring) is not practicing. WR Quinton Patton (jammed finger) is not catching passes again today. #49ers
Originally posted by Whomeam:
WR Kyle Williams (hamstring) is not practicing. WR Quinton Patton (jammed finger) is not catching passes again today. #49ers

Well hopefully Lockette gets some good reps and doesn't waste the opportunity that he's been wanting.
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Florio doesn't believe them. Dude hates on Niners for everything.

Florio is a troll. PFT is a good website marred by poor writing & editorial decisions.

Florio is loving... LOVING the Eagles QB competition, spinning it into a non-existent controversy between Foles, Vick, & Chip Kelly's delayed decision to pick a starter. It's awful, sensationalist journalism.
John Middlekauff ‏@JohnMiddlekauff8m
Nhamdi looks good in 1 on 1's - playing confident. Was told the staff is high on him. Plays well in preseason cld push to start #49ers

How do I quote this tweet?
And Lockette is having a good practice as well.
[ Edited by CullyInTheHouse on Jul 28, 2013 at 3:46 PM ]
Originally posted by CullyInTheHouse:
John Middlekauff ‏@JohnMiddlekauff8m
Nhamdi looks good in 1 on 1's - playing confident. Was told the staff is high on him. Plays well in preseason cld push to start #49ers

How do I quote this tweet?

nnamdi batted down one of kap's passes in the TC video
nnamdi batted down one of kap's passes in the TC video

Which video? Was it from yesterday? I'm rooting hard for Nnamdi and hope he gets the starting gig. Well, of course either him or Culliver LOL.
Which video? Was it from yesterday? I'm rooting hard for Nnamdi and hope he gets the starting gig. Well, of course either him or Culliver LOL.

I'm been craving some footage, too. Link, anybody?
Originally posted by Whomeam:

man we are screwed at wr. baalke might wonna make a move for that douche Brandon Lloyd.
We will be just fine at the WR position and people forget what we had for the postseason last year. With Davis and Kaepernick building on their nice run towards the end of the playoffs last year, the passing game will not be an issue. Not only that, but Boldin compensates some what for the loss of Crabtree. It would definitely be nice if one of the younger WRs could step up and take the #2 spot though.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:

I'm been craving some footage, too. Link, anybody?

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Camp_In_Motion_Debut/a577fdea-ee17-402b-ad93-c661159955eb

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Camp-In-Motion-In-The-Groove/03e6819b-c270-4f48-ac7b-d22ff71828fa

there ya go ya tools
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Jul 28, 2013 at 4:06 PM ]