There are 199 users in the forums

2013 TRAINING CAMP THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Look at the stick

is this for fanfest?
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
is this for fanfest?

The STH event today (picked up their tix in a commemorative box) pics and vid on the Niners Instagram
Originally posted by Gore_21:
I hope you guys are keeping the box for those of you that got season tickets. Probably be on ebay for those of you that didn't get tickets. Would be a cool thing to keep or have.

http://instagram.com/p/cCMKXQCel4/

Very nice memento season tix holders. I'm jealous.
I suppose there should be some media interviews tomorrow at least.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Why are Hunter and Williams going on the PUP? I thought they were both ready to go.

another sando follow up tweet

Mike Sando, ESPN.com ‏@espn_nfcwest29s
Players on active/PUP can practice during camp once they pass a physical exam. Players on reserve/PUPduring season must miss games.

All of the players listed can be taken off the list at any time during training camp. Each continues to count against the 90-man off season roster limit.

However, if those players remain on the injury lists after cut-down day, they will not count against the 53-man limit, but they also will not be able to play during the first half of the season.

http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2013/07/49ers-place-eight-players-including-two-wide-receivers-on-injury-lists.html#storylink=cpy
one would think that this thread would be longer by now.....
Originally posted by pdizo916:
one would think that this thread would be longer by now.....

training camp doesnt REALLY start till wednesdayish
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Look at the stick

is this for fanfest?

no for the season.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Great thread Dr. Bill! Thanks for the links.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
I need some god dam news.

Originally posted by mayo49:
I need some god dam news.

Just so long as it isn't another Crabtree achilles tear update.
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 5s Colin Kaepernick and all QBs here, along with the rookies, for 49ers camp.
Barrows-Jim Harbaugh today said team doctors have told him Michael Crabtree's Achilles "looks great." Crabtree still on track to return this season.
Originally posted by SFrush:
Barrows-Jim Harbaugh today said team doctors have told him Michael Crabtree's Achilles "looks great." Crabtree still on track to return this season.

hopefully we won't need him until the postseason
Originally posted by SFrush:

I don't buy a word that comes out of Harbaugh's mouth. Out for the season.
Share 49ersWebzone