LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 302 users in the forums

2013 TRAINING CAMP THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by verb1der:
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman3m
#49ers are two hours into practice and looking pretty good. Kaepernick has been airing it out, and Boldin made one heck of a catch.

f**k only 5 more weeks.

Where is mayo with that tingle report
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Make it a balloon being blown up with another team's logo on it?

Lol good one!!. Keep it up with all these brilliant jokes!!!
Originally posted by kush:

Put a chiefs logo. Maybe that will help.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman3m
#49ers are two hours into practice and looking pretty good. Kaepernick has been airing it out, and Boldin made one heck of a catch.

f**k only 5 more weeks.

At least there's real football news now. So far Boldin is blowing it up.
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
nfln switched to patriots TC. nothing but tebow! WTF!?

And it begins!

lmao
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman3m

f**k only 5 more weeks.

At least there's real football news now. So far Boldin is blowing it up.

Thank god. We need help at WR badly. Sounds like Jenkins is still struggling, MM is still out and Patton is injured or something.

Damn, we might have to go get another veteran after the finals cuts or somthing,

Put a chiefs logo. Maybe that will help.

Lol, to be honest tho, old man keeps mentioning kaps swelling head/ego like its a big problem and I don't see it as one. It's certainly a lot better to have his ego inflating as opposed to deflating year by year like we've seen from our young qbs in the past.
[ Edited by kush on Jul 26, 2013 at 4:44 PM ]
Lol, to be honest tho, old man keeps mentioning kaps swelling head/ego like its a big problem and I don't see it as one. It's certainly a lot better to have his ego inflating as opposed to deflating year by year like we've seen from our young qbs in the past.

Yeah its not his fault he is marketable, popular and the hottest player in the NFL. He is taking advantage of the opportunities.

Kaep's got swag, but he also has shown me that he has a good head on his shoulders and can be humble. So no.. not real worried about him... since we are being honest and all.

Kaep's got swag, but he also has shown me that he has a good head on his shoulders and can be humble. So no.. not real worried about him... since we are being honest and all.

I get it now, You were just making funnys, My bad. You are definitely a bright guy and know just the right thing to say to rile certain ppl (sometimes myself included) up.

I get it now, You were just making funnys, My bad. You are definitely a bright guy and know just the right thing to say to rile certain ppl (sometimes myself included) up.

Not sure if I'd call myself bright ( ) and I am fine with that, but you all will see.. I really have no problems with Kaepernick. I like another QB more, but I do believe in Kaep's ability... and if the other can't be our guy? I am definitely in Ck7's corner.

Not sure if I'd call myself bright ( ) and I am fine with that, but you all will see.. I really have no problems with Kaepernick. I like another QB more, but I do believe in Kaep's ability... and if the other can't be our guy? I am definitely in Ck7's corner.

I can respect that
http://www.examiner.com/article/49ers-2013-training-camp-practice-notes-day-2
Given the receiver competition, I kept track of the targets and receptions every time the 49ers were in an 11-on-11 situation. The results:

A.J. Jenkins: four targets, three receptions
Chad Hall: three targets, two receptions
MarQueis Gray: three targets, two receptions
Vance McDonald: three targets, two receptions, one drop
Garrett Celek: two targets, two receptions
Vernon Davis: two targets, two receptions
Marlon Moore: two targets, one reception
Anquan Boldin: one target, one reception
Frank Gore: one target, one reception
Jewel Hampton: one target, one reception
LaMichael James: one target, one reception
Ricardo Lockette: one target, one reception
Bruce Miller: one target, no receptions
Kassim Osgood: one target, one reception
Kyle Williams: one target, one reception

Read more here: http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2013/07/training-camp-d2-marlon-moore-reels-in-highlight-of-the-day.html
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Given the receiver competition, I kept track of the targets and receptions every time the 49ers were in an 11-on-11 situation. The results:

A.J. Jenkins: four targets, three receptions
Chad Hall: three targets, two receptions
MarQueis Gray: three targets, two receptions
Vance McDonald: three targets, two receptions, one drop
Garrett Celek: two targets, two receptions
Vernon Davis: two targets, two receptions
Marlon Moore: two targets, one reception
Anquan Boldin: one target, one reception
Frank Gore: one target, one reception
Jewel Hampton: one target, one reception
LaMichael James: one target, one reception
Ricardo Lockette: one target, one reception
Bruce Miller: one target, no receptions
Kassim Osgood: one target, one reception
Kyle Williams: one target, one reception

Read more here: http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2013/07/training-camp-d2-marlon-moore-reels-in-highlight-of-the-day.html

Looks like AJ is takin' over for Crabs

**On a side not, I would like to see Chad Hall play a role in our offense
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Jul 26, 2013 at 5:45 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone