LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 250 users in the forums

2013 TRAINING CAMP THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mayo49:
Why are Hunter and Williams going on the PUP? I thought they were both ready to go.

another sando follow up tweet

Mike Sando, ESPN.com ‏@espn_nfcwest29s
Players on active/PUP can practice during camp once they pass a physical exam. Players on reserve/PUP during season must miss games.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crabman82:
Why are Hunter and Williams going on the PUP? I thought they were both ready to go.

Players on active/PUP can practice during camp once they pass a physical exam. Players on reserve/PUP during season must miss games.

Good, they'll be able to practice. Thanks, crab.
Originally posted by crabman82:

I believe the amount is 6 games, then they have 3 weeks to determine if he can play, if not they stay on PUP for season. Happened with Fleming in 2012, they also receive there game checks. Only way a player doesnt get a game check is suspension, or roster bonuses due to missing the game, tied into the bonus. We usually do per game roster bonuses on most, if not all deals.
Here's to hoping for an injury free camp, I'm always scared of a serious injury during tc
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Here's to hoping for an injury free camp, I'm always scared of a serious injury during tc

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Fleming moving to inside linebacker, good move for him.
http://www.ninersnation.com/2013/7/20/4541264/49ers-roster-darius-fleming-90-in-90
[ Edited by jimrat on Jul 21, 2013 at 9:39 AM ]
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
#Quest4Sixth begins NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So if it begins now what you're saying is it was never a Quest last year?

Because they are both physically unable to perform.
Look at the stick

• Jiks
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Look at the stick

Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Look at the stick

Midfield logo is great
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Midfield logo is great

they'll probably have that as a jersey patch too
All i know is i want a seat when they start tearing that apart
I hope you guys are keeping the box for those of you that got season tickets. Probably be on ebay for those of you that didn't get tickets. Would be a cool thing to keep or have.

http://instagram.com/p/cCMKXQCel4/
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jul 21, 2013 at 1:56 PM ]
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Gore_21:
I hope you guys are keeping the box for those of you that got season tickets.

http://instagram.com/p/cCMKXQCel4/

I'm not even opening mine when I receive it this coming week...Comes shrink wrapped too. Gonna keep it mint and just print my tix.
Share 49ersWebzone