There are 115 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 TRAINING CAMP THREAD

Originally posted by ghostrider:
I came away with a good impression of Lemonier in the 1st game. He seemed really quick off the line and in the backfield a lot. Our OLB depth is so much better this year.

I thought Haralson looked really good too, he looked excited to be playing football again.
Originally posted by NinerFan408:
Originally posted by ghostrider:
I came away with a good impression of Lemonier in the 1st game. He seemed really quick off the line and in the backfield a lot. Our OLB depth is so much better this year.

I thought Haralson looked really good too, he looked excited to be playing football again.

Definitely.
When does camp break?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NJNiner:
When does camp break?

I think this week.
Originally posted by mayo49:
When does camp break?

I think this week.

It officially broke with last Fri. game so they're back in regular game prep mode, so I guess this week is also correct.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerjok:
When does camp break?

I think this week.

It officially broke with last Fri. game so they're back in regular game prep mode, so I guess this week is also correct.

Usually, the Matt's announce the end of camp. They haven't mentioned anything, that's why I'm thinking it's breaking this week.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Aug 19, 2013 at 8:58 AM ]
When does camp break?

I think this week.

Usually, the Matt's announce the end of camp. They haven't mentioned anything, that's why I'm thinking it's breaking this week.

They announced it was over last week.
what goes on between Sat. Aug. 17 and Tue. Aug. 27 ? besides the game. just practice?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by defenderDX:
what goes on between Sat. Aug. 17 and Tue. Aug. 27 ? besides the game. just practice?

hopefully no acl tears, maybe alot of seven on seven stuff, wide outs working with ck, working on timing,, little things make up the big things
So are we going to get any more practice report, training camp or otherwise?
Originally posted by defenderDX:

Yes. The regular practice routine, where players can actually live a life beyond football, see their families, sleep in their own bed, etc.
Originally posted by sweetDwilly:

Only what the media is allowed to see which isn't much. Just the warmup segments of practice.

Only what the media is allowed to see which isn't much. Just the warmup segments of practice.

Sucks with the late arrival of Baldwin. I am trying to taper my expectations, but this guy has me really excited.
Does anyone know what position Dan Skuta is playing right now? Seems to be OLB. Not sure how the ILB and OLB competition is going to turn out.