There are 118 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 TRAINING CAMP THREAD

Originally posted by lamontb:
Linebacker Darius Fleming and receiver Kyle Williams have been activated from the physically unable to perform list.

good, cant wait to see what Fleming can do
Man I forgot about how Grant Cohns articles always differ radically with everyone elses.
http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/matt-maiocco/49ers-camp-report-dahl-williams-line-starters ;


some worthwhile bits in here
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Linebacker Darius Fleming and receiver Kyle Williams have been activated from the physically unable to perform list.

good, cant wait to see what Fleming can do

Unless he is a special teams demon... probably wont be much now that he has moved to ILB Although technically he is PS eligible
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Plenty of press conferences and interview videos up from past few days.
http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/video-channel-all-videos.html
http://www.csnbayarea.com/video/15457

Nice info
What the wife did to me when I told her I couldn't go to work on the first day of the 49ers training camp. lol
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
What the wife did to me when I told her I couldn't go to work on the first day of the 49ers training camp. lol

Yeah, they really don't understand how a sport that we don't get paid for can take over so much of our lives...
Not that it's a shocker, but it looks like the Pistol and read option are still in the offense...

Originally posted by PineNut:
Not that it's a shocker, but it looks like the Pistol and read option are still in the offense...


It won't go away. I'll just be surprised if we use it 80% of the time.
Originally posted by PineNut:
Not that it's a shocker, but it looks like the Pistol and read option are still in the offense...


And Terrell Brown in the background thinking about how he lost $2 million for doing crunches in Texas instead of California.
Originally posted by PineNut:
Not that it's a shocker, but it looks like the Pistol and read option are still in the offense...



I always get a "kick" out of the kicking crew. It's like they are playing their own sport, always hanging out together doing their own thing away from the "normal" team.
Lol frank has turned his pants into football shorts. Every year they get shorter and shorter
Nice shoes, Kap! Gold with red laces - pretty slick.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Lol frank has turned his pants into football shorts. Every year they get shorter and shorter


Actually, he should start getting used to wearing them lower. With the new rules changes, he'll have to wear the knee pads and I don't think he can keep his pants above his knees.
Looks like Aldon got a haircut...

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/photo-gallery/Training-Camp-July-25/f379af4f-335d-4997-acde-028ebca79be5

[ Edited by PineNut on Jul 25, 2013 at 7:41 PM ]