There are 203 users in the forums

2013 TRAINING CAMP THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
What happened to the official game day thread? I know this is a preseason game but wtf??
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Crissy Mauck >>> Scott Kegley

This

My crazy theory...

She was fooling around with Manny Lawson (or some player), the team found out, and they fired her.

She was hired by the Cardinals immediately after I believe. And the 49ers gave the job to Kegley, who used to be an intern.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
What's wrong with Sire's nose?
Originally posted by mayo49:

Absolutely nothing. One nostril is oddly shaped and people think she's butt ugly lol. I think she's hawt.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by mayo49:

Absolutely nothing. One nostril is oddly shaped and people think she's butt ugly lol. I think she's hawt.

i just think she's 'meh'
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
i just think she's 'meh'

Fair enough

NFL.com
^ BOOM
Damn, that poll is very one sided, i wonder if they have had that poll previous years and when the last time a team got 40% was?
seattle is good but are they really looked at as one of the top talented teams in the league? i dont see it. win some games away from your loud ass stadium before you can sit at the big boy table

Has anyone heard anything about Corey Lemonier? I feel like he is never mentioned in any of the training camp articles.
Originally posted by theginz2004:
Has anyone heard anything about Corey Lemonier? I feel like he is never mentioned in any of the training camp articles.

He will see the field this year and be eased in like the rest of our rookies. This is what is great about preseason. Now is the time that we can get an extensive look at these rooks
Originally posted by NickSh49:
My crazy theory...

She was fooling around with Manny Lawson (or some player), the team found out, and they fired her.

She was hired by the Cardinals immediately after I believe. And the 49ers gave the job to Kegley, who used to be an intern.

yzit gotta be a black dude?
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

NFL.com
I'm sure the eagles won that two years ago. Look how well that turned out.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
I'm sure the eagles won that two years ago. Look how well that turned out.

One huge difference: The Eagles went out and bought most of their roster. The Niners developed most of theirs.
Share 49ersWebzone