There are 234 users in the forums

2013 TRAINING CAMP THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Alright, let's get this thing started! I've had a busy offseason, as I took a new job in L.A. and have been busy with the relocation this summer. But I'm more than ready now for some real football!
Just read part of Jim's presser today. Love how much he screws with the media hacks. So freaking hilarious.
Fans are so fickle. Alot of guys that are now happy Williams is healthy were the same ones sending him death threats. I see a good year for KW if he can stay healthy. Thank god we have him.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Fans are so fickle. Alot of guys that are now happy Williams is healthy were the same ones sending him death threats. I see a good year for KW if he can stay healthy. Thank god we have him.

Originally posted by tigolbitties:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
I NEED UPDATES

first padded practice is on saturday

I am sure it is happening today. Correct me if I am wrong. I do not want to wait till saturday.

padded on saturday

Ok. So whats happening today?just shorts?

A little ball grabbing and patty cake
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by cciowa:
kyle has been activated and thats great. there is our number two guy on opening day , main punt returner and back up kick returner to james and hunter

Given his injury, I would hope they use him at WR and have someone else return punts.

Given HOW HE WAS INJURED, I would hope they have someone else taking on LBs, especially dirty ones like Vilma, next time they run sweeps

Put Boldin on the Vilma's of the world...or Gore. Have Williams block the Deion Sanders of the world.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
I NEED UPDATES

first padded practice is on saturday

I am sure it is happening today. Correct me if I am wrong. I do not want to wait till saturday.

padded on saturday

Ok. So whats happening today?just shorts?

A little ball grabbing and patty cake

Lol. Kaep is trying on hats with the WRs.
Trading shoe store stories!
Per Eric Branch

"@Eric_Branch: All #49ers present for first practice; Colin Kaepernick and Anquan Boldin display strong chemistry."

Good news
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by cciowa:
kyle has been activated and thats great. there is our number two guy on opening day , main punt returner and back up kick returner to james and hunter

Given his injury, I would hope they use him at WR and have someone else return punts.

well,, he is the best punt returner and a better one than ginn in my opinion. we have no one else and so far no one has stepped up to challenge him for it. sure we "hope" james or jenkins can do the job but if the season began today, kyle should be and is our main punt returner. if he is healthy, there is no reason not to put him back there returning punts.

Hunter was seen working on agility drills and explosive jumps with his left leg. It looks as if he's close to returning to the practice field. -maiocco

http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/matt-maiocco/49ers-camp-report-day-1
Originally posted by verb1der:
Hunter was seen working on agility drills and explosive jumps with his left leg. It looks as if he's close to returning to the practice field. -maiocco

http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/matt-maiocco/49ers-camp-report-day-1

woooo

no need force him back too early though. dude will be ready when its time.
My god it feels f'in amazing to read about actual football practice reps. Brothers, our long wait is oooovvvvaaaaa!
Plenty of press conferences and interview videos up from past few days.
http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/video-channel-all-videos.html
http://www.csnbayarea.com/video/15457
Originally posted by DRUSTOPO:
My god it feels f'in amazing to read about actual football practice reps. Brothers, our long wait is oooovvvvaaaaa!

Hells yeah! Already like what Im hearing
Share 49ersWebzone