LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 373 users in the forums

San Francisco 49ers Fan Fest 2013

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ljorden203:
(From a fanfest newbie)

What should I be looking forward to the most out of all the festivities taking place tomorrow @ fanfest? Thanks! Go 49ers

big sweaty men playing with each other
I will be there tomorrow
Any news from fanfest event?
I snapped this photo of the rings with my iPhone at the 49ers museum at Fan Fest this afternoon. I'm pretty stoked how it turned out:

Took tons of photos with the wife's DLSR, but it will be a while before I can access them. I'll try to upload more from my iPhone later. Very cool event, a bit disorganized, but worth spending the afternoon there.

Biggest takeaway: Colin Kapernick is an absolute stud. He is going to be so so good for so so long that its not even fair. His passing has improved light years. He makes it look so effortless. Get him some more receiving threats to work with and it's lights out for the other 31 defenses.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zillabeast:
I snapped this photo of the rings with my iPhone at the 49ers museum at Fan Fest this afternoon. I'm pretty stoked how it turned out:

Took tons of photos with the wife's DLSR, but it will be a while before I can access them. I'll try to upload more from my iPhone later. Very cool event, a bit disorganized, but worth spending the afternoon there.

Biggest takeaway: Colin Kapernick is an absolute stud. He is going to be so so good for so so long that its not even fair. His passing has improved light years. He makes it look so effortless. Get him some more receiving threats to work with and it's lights out for the other 31 defenses.

Nice pic!
I heard Kap struggled a bit today?
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Other than one overthrown pass to Anquan Boldin I thought he looked fantastic. They had terrific chemistry the rest of yhe afternoon. Kap lobbed a deep beauty to LMJ that went for a 40 or 50 yard TD right in front of us.

AJ Jenkins had a wretched practice, and the crowd gave him hell for it. He was enthusiastically praised in an effort to encourage him when he made a play, but unfortunately that was not the case most of the time.
That pass to Boldin was beautiful from my view as well.

Frank Gores pants kept falling off when he ran lol.
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Sorta threw some pics and bone headed passes he shouldn't have not too bad. Boldin was a stud and AJ and Hawkins struggled
Originally posted by Axl49:
Sorta threw some pics and bone headed passes he shouldn't have not too bad. Boldin was a stud and AJ and Hawkins struggled

Dang all off season and into training camp and not one good thing from A.J.

Originally posted by sanjo49er:
Originally posted by Axl49:

Dang all off season and into training camp and not one good thing from A.J.

he had a couple good days leading up to the denver game but that's it
  • mike
  • Veteran
Hey guys, its been awhile since I posted here but I figured since it was my first time on the media side I'd share this with you:
http://sfbay.ca/2013/08/10/harbaugh-unimpressed-after-fan-fest-practice/

I took photos today. Maybe you saw the skinny guy with a big camera. Anyway, they only let us do it for 20 minutes(no real plays). Silly since fans don't get that restriction but still worth noting.
Seriously? Tickets sold out and the stadium only filled 10,000 seats?
I don't like how they ran it this year they were only letting people sit behind the visitors side line and niners sideline and some people behind the end zone everything else was blocked off. Last year we could sit basically where ever we wanted. I had to pay 25 dollars on craigslist to get a ticket cause the event was "sold out" yet there was thousands upon thousands of empty seats in the stadium. Last year the players stuck around for a while on the field to sign autographs this time they took off immediately and signed them in the players parking lot. Even though i did not get autographs last season being close up to the players and taking pics was fun but this year i couldn't even do that.
Here are some of the iPhone pics I took at Fan Fest:

[ Edited by zillabeast on Aug 14, 2013 at 4:35 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone