LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 229 users in the forums

San Francisco 49ers Fan Fest 2013

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Was on Ebay and saw some tickets on there, Greedy A%& Holes!!!
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR12.TRC2.X49er+fan+fest+2013.TRS0&_nkw=49er+fan+fest+2013&_sacat=0&_from=R40
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Had to get my tix in two different pairs so the "seating assignments" are in way different sections....hope they don't make us stick to them.

They have never made you stick to seats assignments. Don't even know why they are there. Again, last year and the year before the whole stadium was not sold out. About half of it was and you just sat wherever the f**k you felt like.
Originally posted by ninerfan52:
Was on Ebay and saw some tickets on there, Greedy A%& Holes!!!
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR12.TRC2.X49er+fan+fest+2013.TRS0&_nkw=49er+fan+fest+2013&_sacat=0&_from=R40

s**t .. mother f**kers are greedy. I can't see anyone buying these tickets.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Had to get my tix in two different pairs so the "seating assignments" are in way different sections....hope they don't make us stick to them.

They have never made you stick to seats assignments. Don't even know why they are there. Again, last year and the year before the whole stadium was not sold out. About half of it was and you just sat wherever the f**k you felt like.

That's cool then. I guess it would be hard to maintain with all the people walking around attractions and such. Can't wait!!
@JedYork: If you see #FanFest tickets for sale anywhere, let the @49ers know. We're working to block postings and cancel those tix. Tix are free

Hahahha busted..... Went back to stub hub all the fan fest tix were removed people were selling em as many as 4 at a time 50-85 $ a piece
Does any one know a way to get a ticket besides online? i just need 1 i don't know any one who has any i really wanted to go but they were sold out before i could get them. I will use Craigslist as a worse case scenario but i hate the fact they got the ticket for free and i have to over pay for it. The Niners should of given the tickets out at the stadium as a first come first serve thing. That would be fair at least you earn your entry in. This way it's just people at home on there computer trying to get tickets to rip off the ones who couldn't get one.
Originally posted by SportsFan:

i hope they do...i dont want to kick someone out..i got a decent row and section
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Jul 16, 2013 at 9:41 AM ]
I'm pretty sure this event is sold out for good, can you imagine how much staff they would have to hire to accommodate a sold out stadium. No way they let everyone just walk in without a ticket and risk taking on a crowd that the 49ers organization isn't equipped to handle. Crazy how much things have changed for the 49ers these last few years, kind of miss the days of going to training camp to Stockton/Santa Clara and not having to deal with thousands upon thousands of Bandwagon fans. On the other hand I guess its nice to see red and gold everywhere I go just like in the 80's/90's.
[ Edited by 5NorCalSavage2 on Jul 16, 2013 at 1:53 PM ]

Someone please report to @49ers.... please go round up these 'fans' on Craigslist! http://sfbay.craigslist.org/search/?areaID=1&subAreaID=1&query=fanfest&catAbb=sss

Waves to all... newbie here.

Went to the FanFest last year and had a blast. Was the first time back at the Stick since the epic NFC Championship Game against the NY Giants... unforgettable.

Originally posted by Ninerzgal:

Someone please report to @49ers.... please go round up these 'fans' on Craigslist! http://sfbay.craigslist.org/search/?areaID=1&subAreaID=1&query=fanfest&catAbb=sss

Waves to all... newbie here.

Went to the FanFest last year and had a blast. Was the first time back at the Stick since the epic NFC Championship Game against the NY Giants... unforgettable.
you wann buy my tix ?
POSSIBILITY ...

I have two tickets. But I doubt I know anyone going so I may not go. I will be at the Broncos game on the 8th so may not feel like heading back two days later. Therefore I might give away my two tickets to someone who wants them. Will probably make my decision the first week of August.
I heard you get some sweet free swag at Fan Fest? Anyone happen to know what they're giving out this year?
(From a fanfest newbie)

What should I be looking forward to the most out of all the festivities taking place tomorrow @ fanfest? Thanks! Go 49ers
I heard you get some sweet free swag at Fan Fest? Anyone happen to know what they're giving out this year?

You don't get free swag. Or least you didn't last year.
Share 49ersWebzone