There are 128 users in the forums

San Francisco 49ers Fan Fest 2013

Do kids need tix? I mean if u only get 2 at a time how does that work out?
Originally posted by Broseph6:
Do kids need tix? I mean if u only get 2 at a time how does that work out?

only for single parents.
I was only able to get 2 tix does anyone know if they'll actually be checking tickets this year? Or can I just print out multiple copies like years past
They scan em
Sportsfan you willing to sell 2 of those for cheap lol Id love to go with my girlfriend for our anniversary
Originally posted by RonH52:
Sportsfan you willing to sell 2 of those for cheap lol Id love to go with my girlfriend for our anniversary

Sorry guys. I made a mistake. Only got two. But I may be willing to give up those two if you send me some XXX pictures of your gf .. haha
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Sorry guys. I made a mistake. Only got two. But I may be willing to give up those two if you send me some XXX pictures of your gf .. haha

same here..tics fpr pics
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

same here..tics fpr pics

Shes 7 months pregnant Idk if you all are into stretch marks lmao

same here..tics fpr pics

Shes 7 months pregnant Idk if you all are into stretch marks lmao

I am fine with that ...
Dayam...I was trying to get on at work but the site was busy. Got home and now SOLD OUT.
It's gonna be a mad house on August 10th

Originally posted by zillabeast:
It's gonna be a mad house on August 10th

Wow.
i got four tix, 100 each

Bump
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
How the f**k are they sold out!
Had to get my tix in two different pairs so the "seating assignments" are in way different sections....hope they don't make us stick to them.
Share 49erswebzone