There are 102 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

San Francisco 49ers Fan Fest 2013

Do kids need tix? I mean if u only get 2 at a time how does that work out?
Originally posted by Broseph6:
Do kids need tix? I mean if u only get 2 at a time how does that work out?

only for single parents.
I was only able to get 2 tix does anyone know if they'll actually be checking tickets this year? Or can I just print out multiple copies like years past
They scan em
Sportsfan you willing to sell 2 of those for cheap lol Id love to go with my girlfriend for our anniversary
Originally posted by RonH52:
Sportsfan you willing to sell 2 of those for cheap lol Id love to go with my girlfriend for our anniversary

Sorry guys. I made a mistake. Only got two. But I may be willing to give up those two if you send me some XXX pictures of your gf .. haha
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Sorry guys. I made a mistake. Only got two. But I may be willing to give up those two if you send me some XXX pictures of your gf .. haha

same here..tics fpr pics
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

same here..tics fpr pics

Shes 7 months pregnant Idk if you all are into stretch marks lmao

same here..tics fpr pics

Shes 7 months pregnant Idk if you all are into stretch marks lmao

I am fine with that ...
Dayam...I was trying to get on at work but the site was busy. Got home and now SOLD OUT.
It's gonna be a mad house on August 10th

Originally posted by zillabeast:
It's gonna be a mad house on August 10th

Wow.
i got four tix, 100 each

Bump
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
How the f**k are they sold out!
Had to get my tix in two different pairs so the "seating assignments" are in way different sections....hope they don't make us stick to them.