There are 120 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Best seats at Candlestick?

I really need to try to get out to a game this year.
Originally posted by cwilson830:
In order:

LB 20 P
UB 20 B
LB 12 I
LR 24 6
LB 10 B

If you're too close to the field on the sideline, you won't be able to see over the players.

Weather shouldn't be a problem, it's Oct.

Thanks for putting them in order. Do you like UB20 better than LB12 and LR24 because it's more central, or is Row I or 6 just not far enough back for a full view? I would like a great viewing area but also be close to players, I'm just not sure how to get that...
[ Edited by brw614 on Aug 13, 2013 at 10:51 AM ]
Originally posted by brw614:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
In order:

LB 20 P
UB 20 B
LB 12 I
LR 24 6
LB 10 B

If you're too close to the field on the sideline, you won't be able to see over the players.

Weather shouldn't be a problem, it's Oct.

Thanks for putting them in order. Do you like UB20 better than LB12 and LR24 because it's more central, or is Row I or 6 just not far enough back for a full view? I would like a great viewing area but also be close to players, I'm just not sure how to get that...

For both reasons. Upper box between the 20's are some of the best seats in the house for the price. However, if youre going to pay the same, I'd rather be lower box between the 20's. You'll be happy with either.

There's also a pretty comprehensive analysis of Candlestick seating, which most people feel is pretty accurate, on the main Webzone site.
Hi everyone,

First time poster, long time reader. I love your work guys.

Anyway, later this year I'm making my first trip to your shores from here in Australia. I am desperate to see the 49ers play and have just started looking into seats for the game against the Seahawks on December 8th . You guys seem to have the best knowledge and advice when it comes to this sort of stuff, so any advice would be truly appreciated. I'm looking at a few options:

LB17 Row S
LB15 Row R

LR13 Row 14
LR9 Row 6 or Row 12 (possibly under cover????)

UB15 Row A
UB13 Row A
UB1 Row D

I do apologise if questions like this have been exhausted on this forum, but bare in mind when providing any advice that this is my first (and potentially only) football game!

Thanks in advance!
[ Edited by aussie49errr on Sep 3, 2013 at 6:13 AM ]
I am flying out for the Carolina game. Looking to book everything now. Any advice on hotels and transportation would be greatly appreciated. Undecided if I will rent a car. Will be a short trip (sat-mon). Also I am going solo so if anybody else is in a similar situation let me know as I wouldn't mind some company at the game.
Originally posted by aussie49errr:
Hi everyone,

First time poster, long time reader. I love your work guys.

Anyway, later this year I'm making my first trip to your shores from here in Australia. I am desperate to see the 49ers play and have just started looking into seats for the game against the Seahawks on December 8th . You guys seem to have the best knowledge and advice when it comes to this sort of stuff, so any advice would be truly appreciated. I'm looking at a few options:

LB17 Row S
LB15 Row R

LR13 Row 14
LR9 Row 6 or Row 12 (possibly under cover????)

UB15 Row A
UB13 Row A
UB1 Row D

I do apologise if questions like this have been exhausted on this forum, but bare in mind when providing any advice that this is my first (and potentially only) football game!

Thanks in advance!

No problem - ask away! Are they all the same price? If so, I'd go, in this order:

15 - A
13 - A
17 - S
15 - R
Thanks CWILSON!

The tickets rang between $200 and $220 lets say (so not a huge difference in the scheme of things). The other thing I was thinking about is that the game is on the 8th of December... the weather could be a bit nasty. Maybe a seat under cover anywhere between Lower Reserve 2 and Lower Reserve 15 might be more desirable? What do you think?

Also, does anyone know what rows in these sections are under cover??

Is it better to be in lower reserve 3 (south west) over let's say, lower reserve 15 (south east)??

Again, thanks for the help!!!!
Originally posted by aussie49errr:
Thanks CWILSON!

The tickets rang between $200 and $220 lets say (so not a huge difference in the scheme of things). The other thing I was thinking about is that the game is on the 8th of December... the weather could be a bit nasty. Maybe a seat under cover anywhere between Lower Reserve 2 and Lower Reserve 15 might be more desirable? What do you think?

Also, does anyone know what rows in these sections are under cover??

Is it better to be in lower reserve 3 (south west) over let's say, lower reserve 15 (south east)??

Again, thanks for the help!!!!

Pretty much all Lower Reserve is covered...The first couple of rows might get hit with some rain if its windy
ok. thanks for the help. anyone else have any thoughts on my seating situation?

like i said.. every opinon is appreciated

okay, I wish I saw this thread before I purchased my tickets; I am coming for the last game against Atlanta; I got LB endzone south, row F; and also need to know about transportation from the hotels on Gateway blvd to the game. Last year I got LR section 36 and it was fine but would these tickets be okay?? thanks
lower reserve 5 or lower reserve 13. Thoughts anyone?