There are 285 users in the forums

Best seats at Candlestick?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by kjrustin933:
I am flying in from NC for the Houston game in October. Kickoff is at 5:30 and my flight out is at 11:55pm. Will I have enough time to catch that flight after the game? Mapquest shows the stadium is 7 miles for the airport, but I know traffic willbe a wreck! Any suggestions????

It won't take you more than an hour to get to the airport. You should be ok.

You should trust this man, as I'm pretty sure he's the only season ticket holder that lives in DC and attends every home game.

Didn't he only go to a few last year?

More like maybe missed a couple, but it was every game the year before. Either way, he made it to more WZ tailgates than you.

Ah, I'm jonesin for a WZ tailgate. Missed out last year when I was in town for SF/NYG and SF/SEA. We did pull off a pretty impressive showing in ATL for the championship game though.
Which one of these parking passes would be good to pick up? I'd love to join in on a tailgate, but my hotel's gonna be in San Jose.

Originally posted by Protoman:
Which one of these parking passes would be good to pick up? I'd love to join in on a tailgate, but my hotel's gonna be in San Jose.

All the passes are the same, just what you'd pay for 'em. All Yellow Pass are good for the main lot.

Originally posted by kidash98:

All the passes are the same, just what you'd pay for 'em. All Yellow Pass are good for the main lot.

Cool, thanks! :)

Is the markup through this place worth it versus rolling the dice and buying the passes on game day?
Originally posted by kidash98:

Cool, thanks! :)

Is the markup through this place worth it versus rolling the dice and buying the passes on game day?

Certain sites I see them selling it @ around $50. Some, twice as much. As I said, your call on what you're willing to spend. With the pass, you can at least not worry about where to park since you would have access to all the parking lots, main or dirt, and you can come in more or less whenever. Buying it on gameday is a little tricky since some days, they don't sell 'em at all, even if you get there early enough.

I am flying in from NC for the Houston game in October. Kickoff is at 5:30 and my flight out is at 11:55pm. Will I have enough time to catch that flight after the game? Mapquest shows the stadium is 7 miles for the airport, but I know traffic willbe a wreck! Any suggestions????

You should trust this man, as I'm pretty sure he's the only season ticket holder that lives in DC and attends every home game.

Yeah I slacked off last year - until the playoffs

More like maybe missed a couple, but it was every game the year before. Either way, he made it to more WZ tailgates than you.

We had 1 home playoff game

We had 1 home playoff game

I went to the away ones too.
buddy and I will be coming from austin, tx for the texans 9ers game and no we are not texans fans. Both die hard 9er fans and this will be our first trip to the bay. Looking to book a hotel/flight package then worry about the game ticket after. From what i have gathered looks like airport is way away from anything. I would like a little guidance on the best/cheapest hotels in the area and best location as well. Keep in mind for anyone that knows about Austin we have 6th street and we would like to be near or atleast close to a strip of bars to hop in and around on fri/sat night. Longtime lurker on here but never posted. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks.

I got tickets for the 49ers/Cardinal game in Lower Box 1 Row A! I'm excited and can't wait!
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Been to the 'Stick about 7 times or so and your best bet is to sit on the home side, Upper Box, any Section within the range of 18-28 (that's the midfield section).

You can see everything from there perfectly (better than TV or close-up) and you won't have the sun in your face if it's a game during the day.

Mostly every time I go, I get Upper Box or Upper Reserve seats homeside somewhere between the 30 yard lines. They're far and away the best.

This. Family's had seats in section 26 since Day 1 at the 'Stick. It's basically where the Emperor would have sat, if this were Ancient Rome.
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Been to the 'Stick about 7 times or so and your best bet is to sit on the home side, Upper Box, any Section within the range of 18-28 (that's the midfield section).

You can see everything from there perfectly (better than TV or close-up) and you won't have the sun in your face if it's a game during the day.

Mostly every time I go, I get Upper Box or Upper Reserve seats homeside somewhere between the 30 yard lines. They're far and away the best.

This. Family's had seats in section 26 since Day 1 at the 'Stick. It's basically where the Emperor would have sat, if this were Ancient Rome.

only thing about upper level on home side is you are in the sun pretty much the entire time. those october games are brutal
are you allowed to walk into main parking lot to tailgate with people if you dont have a parking pass. Wanted to take public transportation to stadium to tailgate with you guys because we are coming in from texas. Is this allowed?
[ Edited by wesg63 on Jul 28, 2013 at 1:34 PM ]
Originally posted by wesg63:
are you allowed to walk into main parking lot to tailgate with people if you dont have a parking pass. Wanted to take public transportation to stadium to tailgate with you guys because we are coming in from texas. Is this allowed?

yea you can walk in. You also used to be able to get in without a pass if you were there before 10 (or some early time). Dunno if that changed last year or not tho
Share 49ersWebzone