There are 57 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Best seats at Candlestick?

best seat in the house
I travel from England every year for one or two games (the second one schedule permitting), and tend to favour Lower Reserve 22 or 24. I want to have the reassurance of cover if SF weather turns wet, OTOH, you don't want to be too far back under cover. I watched the 2012 NO playoff game from the last row of LR 20 because it was January and I was worried about the weather, and it wasn't ideal (the game was ). I t was too far back and dark back there.

I also like to actually watch the plays develop, so too low near the pitch is not at all good for me. I once sat low in Lower Box endzone (can't remember the section), and although it was fun from an atmosphere point of view, it was worthless as a football watching experience.
[ Edited by paulk205 on Jul 15, 2013 at 11:01 AM ]
Wherever you can watch on a television monitor.
Originally posted by Texas9er:
Hello Webzoners,

Man I haven't posted on here in a long time!! My son and I will be attending our first ever 49ers home game! Which is the best section to sit at? I want to sit close. Thanks in advance!

I have two LB16 seats. I'll sell them to you if I'm not going to that game. They ain't cheap tho
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Hello Webzoners,

Man I haven't posted on here in a long time!! My son and I will be attending our first ever 49ers home game! Which is the best section to sit at? I want to sit close. Thanks in advance!

I have two LB16 seats. I'll sell them to you if I'm not going to that game. They ain't cheap tho

You better be going
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
You better be going

Def in for GB, CAR, and ATL so far.

And WAS of course.
  • AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame
Holy s**t. Resale prices are ridiculous. Should I bite the bullet and buy overpriced resale tickets now, or hope for a fellow good samaritan zoner to hook them up closer to face value? I want to get some awesome seats and don't mind paying some money for them. Would it be ridiculous if I paid 590/seat to sit in the first row at about the 40 on the home side?
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Holy s**t. Resale prices are ridiculous. Should I bite the bullet and buy overpriced resale tickets now, or hope for a fellow good samaritan zoner to hook them up closer to face value? I want to get some awesome seats and don't mind paying some money for them. Would it be ridiculous if I paid 590/seat to sit in the first row at about the 40 on the home side?

Re: that price, it depends on the game. You don't want to sit that close tho, you can't see over the players.
  • AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame

Re: that price, it depends on the game. You don't want to sit that close tho, you can't see over the players.

I'm looking at the Texans game. The other seats I'm looking at are upper box C at about the 40 for $470. I think it could be a Super Bowl preview so I value that game in particular.

I'm looking at the Texans game. The other seats I'm looking at are upper box C at about the 40 for $470. I think it could be a Super Bowl preview so I value that game in particular.

Upper box at the 40 is a great view. Ask SportsFan - he's around there.

If you're looking at lowers, try to get above row 15 or so.
Hello Webzoners,

How much?
Also, if I get tickets on the Lower Box A does A mean its the front row?
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
They are the best seats because they are MY seats for the past 20 years.

Also the seats you'll be sitting in if you come with me to a game next year, so you betta be changing that opinion. loljklmaobbq

I'll sit anywhere at the stick as long as its not on the other side of the field above the Jumbotron lol

I'd say a good 60% of the games I've been to have been in that very section you sit in.
Also, if I get tickets on the Lower Box A does A mean its the front row?

Yes. I prefer B so you can see over the railing btw. It's not that obstructive just a metal rail with cables but still annoying.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
These:

Or these (same game btw):