LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 295 users in the forums

Best seats at Candlestick?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by Texas9er:
Thanks fellas! I'm ordering tickets tonight, but I'm contemplating between Lower Box Sections 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. One better than the other? I hear 5 is over the tunnel where player come out, and the rest way toward the corner end zone. Opinions?

Yeah. Don't sit there.

5 is the best section
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
5 is the best section

I might get seats in row B or C! Is it easy to get autographs here?
5 is the best section

Well I wouldn't sit near there but if you do I wouldn't recommend being very low. Those are baseball seats and very low. Makes it hard to see depth perception.
5 is the best section

i never tried to get autographs..so i dont know if it's easy.

But, i do see everyone there trying to get one

if you sit too close you wont be able to see down field. The last rows of any Lower Box section are good to see the action
Anybody here a member of Club49?
Thanks fellas! I'm ordering tickets tonight, but I'm contemplating between Lower Box Sections 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. One better than the other? I hear 5 is over the tunnel where player come out, and the rest way toward the corner end zone. Opinions?

Yeah. Don't sit there.

this.... and no autographs aren't easy to get
[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Jul 11, 2013 at 12:30 PM ]

LB5 is perfect view of the players and you can see the field inline w/o turning your head at all
5 is the best section

Well I wouldn't sit near there but if you do I wouldn't recommend being very low. Those are baseball seats and very low. Makes it hard to see depth perception.

Agree...I've sat everywhere in that park over the years, and for me nothing beats Upper Box, that's where my season tix have been for 20+ years. Really any Upper Box "Sideline" seats are good, but between the 30s is optimal. Being down low is cool for about 5 minutes.
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
5 is the best section

Agree...I've sat everywhere in that park over the years, and for me nothing beats Upper Box, that's where my season tix have been for 20+ years. Really any Upper Box "Sideline" seats are good, but between the 30s is optimal. Being down low is cool for about 5 minutes.

nothing beats a TD coming right at you or screaming Defense at the top of your lungs because the opposing offense is right in your lap..nothing

if you want to watch it like it was on tv..might as well stay home
nothing beats a TD coming right at you or screaming Defense at the top of your lungs because the opposing offense is right in your lap..nothing

if you want to watch it like it was on tv..might as well stay home

Nothing? Your opinion. I actually enjoy having perspective, watching plays develop (which you don't see on TV, btw), and being able to see TDs in BOTH end zones. But yeah, guess you're right, there's just no way you can get that "stadium experience" from any seats other than low end zone seats. I wonder why they even bothered putting in anything other than EZ seats at the new stadium.

Worst stadium I watched a football game in sadly. I can not wait for LEVI Stadium to open. I been to 4 different stadiums and Candlestick was pretty bad. I hate to see tradition and history go but it is what it is.

Yeah. Don't sit there.
Agreed, DO NOT SIT THERE! I had lower corner endzone seats for last year's game vs the Giants and I regretted every second of it. Horrible views, can't see a damn thing that's going on.

I'm telling you, upper box and front rows of upper reserve, homeside, inbetween the 30's. Those are the BEST seats. If they're too pricey, even the ones on the 20 yard line are fine. You can see everything goin on.
Went to first game ever, last year... from NEW YORK

I wanted to sit close but being from bills country and sitting close there sight lines suck.

I chose Upper Box 26 Niners side Row 2 right on the 35 yd line .
Pepole in front didnt even show up whole game row 1 . 100 mint pictures from the 49ers lions home opener with the logo
on the 50 facing us.....

Im glad I got them

Get there early and get in the stick 2 hours before the game. You can walk all around and security will even take your picture if u ask em

GO NINERS
[ Edited by redrazer45 on Jul 12, 2013 at 3:03 PM ]
Good advice all around. Im flying in to see Candlestick and SF for the first time for Week 1. I live in Milwaukee so Im sure I'll be flying out w/ Packer fans. Hopefully they're miserable on the flight home Monday. That would almost be as good as seeing the Niners bamboozle the Pack at Lambeau last year. Now THAT was enjoyable.

We're going to see a Giants game, along w/ Alcatraz, Fishermans, and hopefully drive down to see the new stadium. Looking forward to that and the season starting. Go Niners.

best seat in the house
Share 49ersWebzone