Originally posted by Ballistic:
Hey Frank

Sup mane

Knock knock

Who dere?

Maybe

Maybe who

Maybe you'll get a carry on the final drive of the next Super Bowl, amirite

Holy s**t, that was piping hot coffee through the nose.

seriously, I'm still chuckling after reading that for like the 5th time already!

Really? That wasn't the slightest bit funny or clever. Kind of stupid really.

Thanks for clarifying. Second opinion is always helpful in these matters.

AmpLee: Knock Knock

POG & Ballstastic: Who's there?

AmpLee: POG & Ballstastic

POG & Ballstastic: POG & Ballstastic Who?

AmpLee: Exactly

Amp be like

Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Amp be like

I used to think The Lion King was a sad movie, but now I'm not so sure. What do you think, Amp?
Good s**t amp
That's probably too high with Frank getting older and multiple RB's coming off major injuries on the roster. Plus and undersized change of pace LaMIchael. This is assuming everybody is healthy, everybody is full speed and playing next year. That's a big leap IMO.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
That's probably too high with Frank getting older and multiple RB's coming off major injuries on the roster. Plus and undersized change of pace LaMIchael. This is assuming everybody is healthy, everybody is full speed and playing next year. That's a big leap IMO.

I dont think its a real leap, how many other teams have pretty much a starter (on any other team) as a backup? Most teams when it comes to the RB corps are one hit wonders, not alot of teams with 2 starters a backup that could be a starter in the near future, a solid short distance runner, and probably the only real fullback in the league. Our RB corps is stacked better than any other team.
[ Edited by LoneWolf on Jul 12, 2013 at 6:07 PM ]
Originally posted by LoneWolf:

I dont think its a real leap, how many other teams have pretty much a starter (on any other team) as a backup? Most teams when it comes to the RB corps are one hit wonders, not alot of teams with 2 starters a backup that could be a starter in the near future, a solid short distance runner, and probably the only real fullback in the league. Our RB corps is stacked better than any other team.

Stacked with Kendall Hunter coming off an achilles injury and a college prospect who shredded his knee and may or may not ever play again or be at the level he was?
Stacked with Kendall Hunter coming off an achilles injury and a college prospect who shredded his knee and may or may not ever play again or be at the level he was?

According to reporters so far kendall is looking good and has recovered fast. seriously though what other team in the nfl with a top of the line rb has a backup that even contributes as much as LMJ let alone Kendall? And a solid short distance back in dixon and a real fullback like miller. Ill answer that for you None, no other team has a rb corps comparible. Some teams have a single rb that compares or stacks well against our starter, AP, Lynch, Jackson just to a name a few, but what happens when these guys get injured or tired, the running game goes down with there only valuable rb. That doesnt happen with us. Gore is our strongest by far, but is god forbid Gore were to get injured, our running game is not totally dead we still have reliable options.