There are 75 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Niners RB Corps ranked #1

Originally posted by BobS:
Don't forget Frank turned 30 in the off-season which is the typical expiration date for running backs, hope he defies father time.

Typically, the expiration date for a running back is when they tear up both knees. Gore called BS on that one.
Originally posted by Fanatic24:
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Originally posted by Ballistic:
Hey Frank

Sup mane

Knock knock

Who dere?

Maybe

Maybe who

Maybe you'll get a carry on the final drive of the next Super Bowl, amirite


Holy s**t, that was piping hot coffee through the nose.

seriously, I'm still chuckling after reading that for like the 5th time already!

Really? That wasn't the slightest bit funny or clever. Kind of stupid really.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by Fanatic24:
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Originally posted by Ballistic:
Hey Frank

Sup mane

Knock knock

Who dere?

Maybe

Maybe who

Maybe you'll get a carry on the final drive of the next Super Bowl, amirite


Holy s**t, that was piping hot coffee through the nose.

seriously, I'm still chuckling after reading that for like the 5th time already!

Really? That wasn't the slightest bit funny or clever. Kind of stupid really.
+1
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by Fanatic24:
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Originally posted by Ballistic:
Hey Frank

Sup mane

Knock knock

Who dere?

Maybe

Maybe who

Maybe you'll get a carry on the final drive of the next Super Bowl, amirite


Holy s**t, that was piping hot coffee through the nose.

seriously, I'm still chuckling after reading that for like the 5th time already!

Really? That wasn't the slightest bit funny or clever. Kind of stupid really.
HUUUUUUUUU mad
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Any corps with AP should be on that list IMO. Then again when you factor in QBs like Kaep I can argue for the top ranking

Gerhart is pretty good too.
No matter how bad the supporting cast, I don't know how the Vikings can't crack the top 5 with ap alone.
I can understand no one wanting Gore to be dont but how will we be able to justify signing him again when we already have more RBs then most teams? If we cant sign him again I hope he retires it would kill me to see him in another teams uniform.
I wouldnt be at all surprised to see gore as our feature back for the next 2 to 3 years!
Originally posted by NJNiner:
I wouldnt be at all surprised to see gore as our feature back for the next 2 to 3 years!

And which "premier" back will we have to lose in order to extend Gore do you think? Hunter, James, or Lattimore?
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by NJNiner:
I wouldnt be at all surprised to see gore as our feature back for the next 2 to 3 years!

And which "premier" back will we have to lose in order to extend Gore do you think? Hunter, James, or Lattimore?

None... Gore will either do a Justin Smith type extension or retire and become a RB assistant coach with Rathman. Dude bleeds red and gold, he will retire before ever going to another team even if he does outplay his contract.
Originally posted by 5280High:
None... Gore will either do a Justin Smith type extension or retire and become a RB assistant coach with Rathman. Dude bleeds red and gold, he will retire before ever going to another team even if he does outplay his contract.

I really really hope so.
If Gore can still do it at a high level he will be doing it with us because Denise said so
Originally posted by Ballistic:
Hey Frank

Sup mane

Knock knock

Who dere?

Maybe

Maybe who

Maybe you'll get a carry on the final drive of the next Super Bowl, amirite


loving this post lol. Good call man
After Frank had his second serious knee injury at the U he was counted out. He wasn't drafted until the third round, there were still unbelievers. The only sure thing is to never bet against #21. It wouldn't surprise me if Frank played two or three more years of top notch football.
I dont know how the Vikings cant be #1 on this list. I would take AP over any group of 3-4 RBs on any team in the league.