There are 139 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Kendall Hunter and his role in the trio of running backs

LOL FREE THREAD but seriously he is very important when he is in there hes a good blocker picks good holes to run threw hits the holes explosively hes small and shifty and quick but can also run you over. I love how all our running backs offer something different. Makes preparing for all of them a nightmare. If hunter was healthy he would have helped alot in the post season. I cannot wait to get him back.
[ Edited by Raul98 on Jul 7, 2013 at 1:30 AM ]
Originally posted by cciowa:
one year ago i never thought i would say this,, but I am a big dixon fan. he proved he was a good short yardage back last year and after a slow start he was actually one of the few guys who did well on our special ed teams. He makes it and scores alot of touchdowns . he should have been given the opportunity in the super bowl but,,,,, ahh forget it

I'm with you, I wanted him gone before the '12 season but he proved me wrong.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
one year ago i never thought i would say this,, but I am a big dixon fan. he proved he was a good short yardage back last year and after a slow start he was actually one of the few guys who did well on our special ed teams. He makes it and scores alot of touchdowns . he should have been given the opportunity in the super bowl but,,,,, ahh forget it

I'm with you, I wanted him gone before the '12 season but he proved me wrong.

a lot of people did. He was so close to going out the door too when we had signed Jacobs. you could feel it. He's one of those few remaining former questionable Dingleberry players who still lingers. But he worked his ass off and made the team.
He's our #1 besides frank
  • buck
  • Veteran
I would like to see James, Dixon, and Hampton taking the vast majority of the snaps in training camp and preseason games.

Hunter needs just enough snaps to gain confidence, shake off the dust, and regain any lost muscle memory.

As far as I am concerned, Gore does not need to take any snaps in three of the four preseason games.
Originally posted by buck:
I would like to see James, Dixon, and Hampton taking the vast majority of the snaps in training camp and preseason games.

Hunter needs just enough snaps to gain confidence, shake off the dust, and regain any lost muscle memory.

As far as I am concerned, Gore does not need to take any snaps in three of the four preseason games.

We should just save Gore for the playoffs and get a feel for what it's like in not having him for the regular season.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by defenderDX:
We should just save Gore for the playoffs and get a feel for what it's like in not having him for the regular season.
I have no time to figure out your logic. shirley you must be joking

he's not joking, and don't call him Shirley.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

good god. i knew I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue

sniff paint.

Nice Airplane references!

sniff paint.

Gold Evvrathang
  • cools
  • Veteran
Its more then a trio

"Bowling Ball" Hampton is going to turn some heads in August, he has a unique skill set that differs from LMJ and Hunter
I think he makes the team as the 4th RB

and a year from now Lattimore will be in the mix

Love Hunter, but i could see a trade as a possibility down the road, he would fetch a pretty early pick imo.
All of this newfound love for Hunter reminds me of when many on this forum wanted Tarell Brown off the team. Now everyone's riding their jocks like Brown and Hunter became good all of a sudden. They were ALWAYS good. Get a late pass.

Go Niners!!!