LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 289 users in the forums

ALDON SMITH #7 - ON NFL NETWORK TOP 100

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Seven is really high, although, he is scary good.
Where is the video?
People say the list is meaningless and/or wrong, but it is a survey of how current players perceive other players. It's not a list of who is best, who had the best stats, who has the most potential, or who anything else. It is simply the list of the top 100 players as seen by active players.
Originally posted by mug0mug:
People say the list is meaningless and/or wrong, but it is a survey of how current players perceive other players. It's not a list of who is best, who had the best stats, who has the most potential, or who anything else. It is simply the list of the top 100 players as seen by active players.

Yup. As niner fans, we can clearly see he is one of the best D players in this league. Elite pass rusher already, and just needs to hone his skills. We have the best coaching for that and he is a freak athlete. The way he overwhelms O-Linemen much bigger then him with power and also speed is amazing.
Originally posted by mug0mug:

One player put it this way: If you were building a team for next season, who would you pick? Its not just about stats, but also potential.
Aldon is one of the best pass rushers in the game, great for him making the top 10. This season I think his numbers decrease, but the sack total for his teammates around him will increase.
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
Where is the video?

• Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Where is the video?

i don't think there is a video since he was in studio. i could be wrong doe. i didn't watch it when it came on.
Originally posted by Amir:
Where is the video?

i don't think there is a video since he was in studio. i could be wrong doe. i didn't watch it when it came on.

LAME!
[ Edited by YungAce on Jun 29, 2013 at 11:31 AM ]
Originally posted by YungAce:
Where is the video?

LAME!

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Top-100-Players-of-2013--Aldon-Smith/30dbe646-70da-464b-8b92-3b47f360ac15
[ Edited by WINiner on Jun 29, 2013 at 12:28 PM ]

Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Where is the video?

LAME!

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Top-100-Players-of-2013--Aldon-Smith/30dbe646-70da-464b-8b92-3b47f360ac15

Nah' son. That's just the reaction.
Originally posted by BayArea:
It's a flawed system. Aldon wasn't even ranked his rookie year besides recording arguably the best rookie season of all time at his position while not even playing every down. Now he flies to #7? Not hard to tell there is something not right with those facts.

It might have something to do with the fact that he has the most sacks over the first two years for any player in NFL history. 33.5 sacks in his first two seasons? That's just off the charts.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Originally posted by BayArea:
It's a flawed system. Aldon wasn't even ranked his rookie year besides recording arguably the best rookie season of all time at his position while not even playing every down. Now he flies to #7? Not hard to tell there is something not right with those facts.

It might have something to do with the fact that he has the most sacks over the first two years for any player in NFL history. 33.5 sacks in his first two seasons? That's just off the charts.

I dont understand the argument of a flawed system, how is the players voting a flawed system?
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
I dont understand the argument of a flawed system, how is the players voting a flawed system?

I never made that argument. I don't know the system. I'm just saying that #7 for a player who has the most sacks in his first two years ever seems understandable to me.
No video on Aldon, what is this BS.
Share 49ersWebzone