LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 290 users in the forums

49ers vs NFC West

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Second!
KILL EM ALL
Sweep, baby sweep! Leave no doubt and send them home crying! Let's have another golden age.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Sweep, baby sweep! Leave no doubt and send them home crying! Let's have another golden age.

Did you guys sweep them in 2011? I know you didn't last year.
[ Edited by kcfan11 on Aug 7, 2013 at 1:13 PM ]
Originally posted by kcfan11:

Yes
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter2m
Seattle Seahawks have terminated the veteran contract of wide receiver Early Doucet.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter2m
Seattle Seahawks have terminated the veteran contract of wide receiver Early Doucet.

good he's a b***h
Shaun Church ‏@Church_NFL After Bruce Arians decided not to have team stretching before practice, 4 players currently nursing hamstring injuries.

#CardsCampRead

courtesy of Jcool

No Stretching?
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by kcfan11:

Yes

False... We lost to the Cardinals in Phoenix in 2011, thanks in most part to Ted Ginn Jr. The game had little meaning on our season as we couldn't catch the Pack for #1, but had the conference tie breaker vs. the Saints for #2

NFCW will finish this way

1. Niners 12-4
2.Rams 10-6
3.Seahawks 10-6
4.Cardinals 8-8
[ Edited by 16to87 on Aug 7, 2013 at 4:37 PM ]
Originally posted by 16to87:
NFCW will finish this way

1. Niners 12-4
2.Rams 10-6
3.Seahawks 10-6
4.Cardinals 8-8

While it is possible to have 4 teams without losing records, it would essentially mean that the NFC W would crush all other divisions...
@SandoESPN: RT @brian_mcintyre: Early Doucet was released by the Seahawks with a "Failure to Disclose Physical Condition" designation.
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
@SandoESPN: RT @brian_mcintyre: Early Doucet was released by the Seahawks with a "Failure to Disclose Physical Condition" designation.

ah, that makes more sense... I thought it was odd how quickly he was cut.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Shaun Church ‏@Church_NFL After Bruce Arians decided not to have team stretching before practice, 4 players currently nursing hamstring injuries.

#CardsCampRead

courtesy of Jcool

No Stretching?

Do lions stretch before they take down a gazelle?
Share 49ersWebzone