There are 149 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers vs NFC West

Member Milestone: This is post number 400 for 60sFan.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by 60sFan:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by 60sFan:
While it would be nice to draft a top flight WR and CB, I will be watching to see if Kap shows improvement on his ability to read quickly his best pass options and throw to his guys before their break. That is definitely an area he needs to grow. I think he will but if he doesn't, I will be worried.

He doesn't typically throw receivers open. He waits until they are open.

That's my point. He needs to learn.

He didn't learn that skill from last year to this year. Looks the same to me. Will he in the future? Who knows?

Agreed. Hope he gets it right this next season.
how about NOT leaving the huddle with a thought to throw against the best CB in the game
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
how about NOT leaving the huddle with a thought to throw against the best CB in the game

wow this is a new one!
Our secondary has to be as good as there's they don't allow points or give up big plays we allow big plays all over the place we are a good defense but not dominate like there's.
Play at home, sign Alex Mack, let go of Whitner, Brown, Goodwin, draft the Oklahoma St. Corner and hope Tank and Lattimore contribute next year
You could point to a lot of things that already have been mentioned.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Play at HOME.

We beat them at HOME. Hello?

Completely agreed!
Originally posted by allhype:
Play at home, sign Alex Mack, let go of Whitner, Brown, Goodwin, draft the Oklahoma St. Corner and hope Tank and Lattimore contribute next year

There will probably be some changes in the secondary. And we need a new Center.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Don't turn the ball over is the answer. 3 turnovers in the 4th quarter isn't the answer.

Easier said than done.
Turn off their speaker system!!
Poison the Skittles. Oh wait those are the secret pills they use for defensive domination #ROIDS
Originally posted by WeDidIt:
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Don't turn the ball over is the answer. 3 turnovers in the 4th quarter isn't the answer.

Easier said than done.

I don't believe that.
What will it take to beat Seattle....take more adderall than them!!!
Eventually what will happen is Sherman will want a $100 million contract. And other guys will too. Plus guys will come up for FA in certain years and they won't be able to sign them all due to the salary cap. Also teams will raid them in FA just like they did to the 90's Cowboys because they know they have great players. So it is inevitable IMO that they will fall back some.

But so will we. Frank Gore is getting older. So is Justin Smith. Two huge pieces. We will lose all kinds of secondary guys this offseason. I could easily see us drop back a lot too and real soon. That's real possible.
Less turnovers and for the zebras to stay out of our pocket.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

wow this is a new one!

turnovers arent a problem against them? its basically our only problem vs them