LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

49ers vs NFC West

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Until either team can beat the opponent on the road, there really isn't much to say. Both teams are very good, are playoff caliber, and it'll come down to a few games:

SEA @ SF (obviously)
NO @ SEA
SF @ NO
SEA @ ATL
SF @ WAS

If the 49ers beat the Hawks and they finish with identical records, including division and conference records, the Niners will have the tie-breaker due to conference strength of schedule.
Originally posted by Melvin:
Originally posted by frankie:
Lmao we can beat the seahawks! No homerism here. If we cant we mite as well just end our season right now. And call it a season. Seahawks aint beating us at home! Saints have the healthy team to take them at the link, look at last season. Lost to falcons. Woulda lost to washington if not for rg3s knee! Colts just beat seattle few wks ago. If we didnt have a mental lapse n stop running with gore we beat colts! Its any given sunday, our team aint lieing down for nobody!!!

Yea right homer boy a loss is a loss it's not like the colts killed the hawks they had the ball down 6 and failed the 9ers didn't even have that chance at home no less. As for rg3 he had that injury and won 3 games with it but it gave out like manninghams.

Lmao homer boy! We will see your homerboy come dec 8th lmao you will be singing a different tune, on top of that good luck with the saints even at the c link! You think you match up with brees n co ha ha
And least you admit you was losing to a qb playing on one leg no less! And look at the proplems you had with em! Then congrats ya win that game playing a back up to lose to the vary same team we beat! Falcons, so on this note this is last season. This season is so far from over, come dec 8th you will see what this team is about, you are seeing a 1/3 of production now from it. And we are whippin ass. You think you will fare in sf what ya seen in seattle? If so my friend you are dead wrong!
[ Edited by frankie on Oct 23, 2013 at 10:53 PM ]
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
I almost shed a tear but then I realized I was talking about football not life changing moments I was around for the sonics championship but I don't long for downtown Freddie brown. And if anyone makes fun of that championship which they should your only proving my point.

If SEA ever wins then you will know a little of what we are talking about especially if you were to ever witness a run of 2 decades of excellence like we did from '81 to '02. Sixteen 10+win seasons. 5 Super Bowl trophies in 13 years. GOAT QB, WR and HC. The WCO and the countless disciples it spawned. The revolution of the game from run, run, pass, punt to where it is today. The imprint on today's game that we left decades ago. You fans should be grateful to an extent. It was a Walsh disciple that took you to your last Super Bowl where you may very well have been shafted. The things we've done that I witnessed are going to be hard to beat by anyone so spare me your babble on this 49er website trying to belittle what we have accomplished. It feels good going to Fan Fest and seeing 5 Lombardi trophies on display for all to see. They may have been won yesterday, but I still see them today! I can only hope that we might add to them

:)
But but 42-13 or some b******t ha ha ha
Goniners

Signed homerboy lmao
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Yea right homer boy a loss is a loss it's not like the colts killed the hawks they had the ball down 6 and failed the 9ers didn't even have that chance at home no less. As for rg3 he had that injury and won 3 games with it but it gave out like manninghams.

And you guys struggled against the Texans and Titans, and we killed them... each opponent and each situation is unique.

Not to mention carolina! God i hope we dont need a gift fumble to win vs them too lol
And you guys struggled against the Texans and Titans, and we killed them... each opponent and each situation is unique.

I agree I was responding to the other person read that garbage.

Garbage, lmao garbage! So you think your team won already? You think niners and everyone else will lie down for you? This aint favre laying for strahans sack record! You aint coming in the stick and being given the W we aint carolina homie lol your team is fairly pretty lucky to be at 6-1 could very easily be 4-3. Or even 3-4, not even denvers team is perfect! Our niners can beat any team in this league. C ya dec 8th, you going to game? I am :)
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
Someone send this cat back to NFL Talk before he gets rolled up outta here in a body bag.

It's a NFC west topic and I'm getting a lot of responses so I'm guessing you guys love it.

Lol it is fun haHa
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Again, let's talk about present day then.

We split 1-1 last year. We advanced further in the playoffs then you did.

You beat us twice at CLink. We still play you in SF, where we won last time. You haven't done anything special yet.

Your right its just getting started two evenly matched teams in the same division both young with good coaching staffs and front offices its game on and the hawks aren't going anywhere anytime soon so good luck.

I would not necessarily call Pete Carroll young but I can agree the Hawks will be competitive but we are the ones adding talent this season as well as our already 13 draft picks for 2014 with 6 of them being in the top 100. Our coach is young and I think that we will be competitive for a long time as well

Hell yeah i agree, im hoping it is! For yrs all our rivals where giants cowboys packers! Eventually warner n rams! Then hell hit the west. Now fast forward thru time, and we have a great niner seattle rivalry! But sure hope they dont think we are lieing down for their ass's........ melvin .......(cough,cough)
Seriously its actually awesome wit the rivalry in the west. Then throw in the other nfc teams!
Originally posted by LVJay:
Do Not Feed The troll... (it) is hungry, LET (it) STARVE!!

:( i usually give money to the homeless when can i dont wanna see anyone starve :)
Until either team can beat the opponent on the road, there really isn't much to say. Both teams are very good, are playoff caliber, and it'll come down to a few games:

SEA @ SF (obviously)
NO @ SEA
SF @ NO
SEA @ ATL
SF @ WAS

If the 49ers beat the Hawks and they finish with identical records, including division and conference records, the Niners will have the tie-breaker due to conference strength of schedule.

Id add last game at stick vs falcons for us as well!
Worthy mention as well
Seahawks vs giants, this game giants should get devoured, but end eli n co could gain some steam and play for pride, with looking to be long out of playoff race! Tho last game at stick, no julio, we should have that W
Originally posted by frankie:
Id add last game at stick vs falcons for us as well!
Worthy mention as well
Seahawks vs giants, this game giants should get devoured, but end eli n co could gain some steam and play for pride, with looking to be long out of playoff race! Tho last game at stick, no julio, we should have that W

This is the nfl homerboy no one will lie down for the dusty old 9ers either Carolina after the bye may be tougher than you think that front 7 is badass and cam can go off once in a while and at Washington with rg3 getting better every week could also be tough so it go's both ways if you could see through those gold and rose colored glasses .

This is the nfl homerboy no one will lie down for the dusty old 9ers either Carolina after the bye may be tougher than you think that front 7 is badass and cam can go off once in a while and at Washington with rg3 getting better every week could also be tough so it go's both ways if you could see through those gold and rose colored glasses .

So were the Titans for Seattle. Just leave already dude
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
He was 8/19 for 142, and int and a TD a few weeks ago at home against us. Is that too far in the past to mention as well? Sounds like the same QB to me...

You do realize you have a pretty good defense right. Not very many QB's in the league are going to have great numbers against the niners D. instead of trying to discredit Wilson, how bout giving your defense a little credit... I wouldn't say Kap sucks because he's had very little success against us, i'd say we match up well against SF and have a pretty good D. That's just me though.
[ Edited by hawker84 on Oct 24, 2013 at 8:51 AM ]
Originally posted by THEB:
Exactly the hawks only had to throw 19 times to whoop that a$$. You gotta stop lynch son or the 9ers will never beat the hawks

Youre Joking right? You played us while we were riddled with injuries, only had ONE WR and you broke the f**king sound record. We had EVERYTHING going against us. Next time we play will be a much much different story. s**thead Sherman will have to run with crabtree in the mud, good luck with that. crabtree already makes sherman his b***h as is.

uh what? Crabtree has done nothing against Sherman in the 2 games he played in, how bout checking some stats before you post? As far as the injury excuse, we had some as well and guys on suspension, that excuse will not fly.
Hawks fans checking dudes on a Niners site? C'mon man!! Hawks have been good and they will get an uptick with the return of Harvin but the Niners play will pick up as well with our top 2 WRs from last season returning as well as a slew of talent influxing in from our injury stash. Also, we hav recommitted to the run and that alone has paid dividends and will going forward. These teams are going to do well and it will go down to the wire but you Hawks fans won't find much luck coming on here expecting to change too many minds. Just not a good look!

Everything you said in your post i said in mine, I said both teams were missing key guys and both teams are getting better as guys are getting set to come back from injury. not sure why you took such offense to my post.?
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Again, let's talk about present day then.

We split 1-1 last year. We advanced further in the playoffs then you did.

You beat us twice at CLink. We still play you in SF, where we won last time. You haven't done anything special yet.
how is talking about last seasons accomplishments talking about present day?
Share 49ersWebzone