There are 172 users in the forums

49ers vs NFC West

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Melvin:
Injuries again just like last year blah blah blah.

And what was your excuse when you lost to Atlanta (a team we beat in their house the following week)? "But we didn't have Clemons!!! He was injured!!! We would have won if we had him!!!" Please......
Originally posted by THEB:
Youre Joking right? You played us while we were riddled with injuries, only had ONE WR and you broke the f**king sound record. We had EVERYTHING going against us. Next time we play will be a much much different story. s**thead Sherman will have to run with crabtree in the mud, good luck with that. crabtree already makes sherman his b***h as is.

Injuries again just like last year blah blah blah.

losing crabtree for us is equivalent for you guys not having lynch.

losing j. smith last year is equivalent for you guys not having sherman
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Don't waste your time. They don't know how to handle success because they haven't experienced much of it. Once they actual win something of value (a SB) they will stop caring about what other fans think and stop obsessing over regular season wins. 49er fans don't obsess over such trivial things because we understand without SB rings, you have no bragging rights.

Will you please stop with the grandpa Montana and grandpa rice stories of yester years that is so played and forgotten lets just stick to the seahawks move to the NFC and go from there those old dusty trophies are trinkets that belong in a yard sale.
Will you please stop with the grandpa Montana and grandpa rice stories of yester years that is so played and forgotten lets just stick to the seahawks move to the NFC and go from there those old dusty trophies are trinkets that belong in a yard sale.

LOL. I never brought up their names, nor referenced the older teams. You're pretty insecure, aren't you? You have no right to brag. Last year we advanced further than you did, and this current season isn't over yet. We'll see where both teams stand after the playoffs. Until then, shut your trap. Your team hasn't done anything in 30+ years of existence.
Late season SEA games have f**ked us 2 years straight. We go up there in 2011 and lose KW and Delanie then 2012 we lose Mario. Both times we felt those losses in the playoffs as KW had cobwebs and Delanie wasn't in sync then last year Mario just wasn't there. Now this season we find an upgrade at NT only to lose him to some cheap cut block for the season then we talk about stopping Lynch? Cmon bro! Injuries happen to us all the time especially in SEA but we battle on regardless. Game on!
Is there really a Seacocks fan in our forum? Why? Lol
And what was your excuse when you lost to Atlanta (a team we beat in their house the following week)? "But we didn't have Clemons!!! He was injured!!! We would have won if we had him!!!" Please......

Wouldn't hear me say that they lost because the defense couldn't get a stop in the last 30 seconds but prince Russell did bring them back. Pass rush has a lot of good talent this year it's a better D then the last version.
Wouldn't hear me say that they lost because the defense couldn't get a stop in the last 30 seconds but prince Russell did bring them back. Pass rush has a lot of good talent this year it's a better D then the last version.

I'll agree with that. But Prince Russell?? lol
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Late season SEA games have f**ked us 2 years straight. We go up there in 2011 and lose KW and Delanie then 2012 we lose Mario. Both times we felt those losses in the playoffs as KW had cobwebs and Delanie wasn't in sync then last year Mario just wasn't there. Now this season we find an upgrade at NT only to lose him to some cheap cut block for the season then we talk about stopping Lynch? Cmon bro! Injuries happen to us all the time especially in SEA but we battle on regardless. Game on!

Yea I know injuries happen sea has been missing most of their O-line all year and still managed to have a good start.
Don't waste your time. They don't know how to handle success because they haven't experienced much of it. Once they actual win something of value (a SB) they will stop caring about what other fans think and stop obsessing over regular season wins. 49er fans don't obsess over such trivial things because we understand without SB rings, you have no bragging rights.

Let me tell you unenlightened fans something as a father and a 49er fan. The day each of my 3 kids were born were glorious life altering unforgettable moments that I will cherish all the way to my grave. That happened and I am forever grateful and I sleep better at night for it. It never gets old or worn hearing their first cries and holding my wife's hand as we looked into their eyes. Well as a fan, the joy I felt when the 49ers won those trophies felt very similar to that though obviously not as momentous. Fact is though I am forever grateful to Joe and Steve and others for those moments. They never get old and it can't be cheapened. You SEA fans don't know this yet. Maybe one day you will but for now be quiet remain optimistic that one day you will get a taste of this feeling of knowing that you just did something great that will be remembered throughout history. Ask your parents does it ever get old or stale recounting the day you were born or a 49er fan about the day history was made
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Oct 23, 2013 at 8:14 PM ]

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BMoore56:
Is there really a Seacocks fan in our forum? Why? Lol

SMELLvin = CAWK sucker... pay no mind, my friend, pay no mind
Let me tell you unenlightened fans something as a father and a 49er fan. The day each of my 3 kids were born were glorious life altering unforgettable moments that I will cherish all the way to my grave. That happened and I am forever grateful and I sleep better at night for it. It never gets old or worn hearing their first cries and holding my wife's hand as we looked into their eyes. Well as a fan, the joy I felt when the 49ers won those trophies felt very similar to that though obviously not as momentous. Fact is though I am forever grateful to Joe and Steve and others for those moments. They never get old and it can't be cheapened. You SEA fans don't know this yet. Maybe one day you will but for now be quiet remain optimistic that one day you will get a taste of this feeling of knowing that you must did something great that will be remembered throughout history. Ask your parents does it ever get old or stale recounting the day you were born or a 49er fan about history was made

Let me tell you unenlightened fans something as a father and a 49er fan. The day each of my 3 kids were born were glorious life altering unforgettable moments that I will cherish all the way to my grave. That happened and I am forever grateful and I sleep better at night for it. It never gets old or worn hearing their first cries and holding my wife's hand as we looked into their eyes. Well as a fan, the joy I felt when the 49ers won those trophies felt very similar to that though obviously not as momentous. Fact is though I am forever grateful to Joe and Steve and others for those moments. They never get old and it can't be cheapened. You SEA fans don't know this yet. Maybe one day you will but for now be quiet remain optimistic that one day you will get a taste of this feeling of knowing that you just did something great that will be remembered throughout history. Ask your parents does it ever get old or stale recounting the day you were born or a 49er fan about the day history was made

I almost shed a tear but then I realized I was talking about football not life changing moments I was around for the sonics championship but I don't long for downtown Freddie brown. And if anyone makes fun of that championship which they should your only proving my point.
  • THEB
  • Veteran

Our trinkets may be old and dusty, but you havnt even got your trophy case for christmas yet. you dont care about history because you have no history.
Originally posted by THEB:
Our trinkets may be old and dusty, but you havnt even got your trophy case for christmas yet. you dont care about history because you have no history.

To tell you the truth I respect the past championships the 9ers have they just have nothing to do with the harbs 9ers and Carroll's hawks of today so I see it as weak to bring it up after a loss that's all.
Share 49ersWebzone