There are 125 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers vs NFC West

Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl32s
Rams announced that they re-signed OLB Jo-Lonn Dunbar.
Originally posted by crabman82:
Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl32s
Rams announced that they re-signed OLB Jo-Lonn Dunbar.

Ahh s**t, Kaep's gonna get knocked the f**k out. Hope everybody bought a McCoy jersey.

Or is it Skelton now?
Bradford out for the season with a torn ACL. Rams season just went .
Originally posted by WINiner:
Bradford out for the season with a torn ACL. Rams season just went .

Rams season was down the toilet prior to that.
Should have picked RG3
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by WINiner:
Bradford out for the season with a torn ACL. Rams season just went .

Rams season was down the toilet prior to that.
After the draft, I thought the Rams could push for a WC berth this year. What happened down there? This is the nail in the coffin and a top 10 pick.
NFL.com already suggesting speculation that Rams will/might try and sign Tebow. It's actually not a bad idea 'cause he can probably make a pretty seamless transition to their offense. Their passing game is a lot of short passes with an uncreative OC which is perfect for Tim since his arm sucks. He's not that good and neither are they so it seems like a good fit.
The prospect of a Kap/Tebow comparison leading up to the next Rams game would really spice it up and add some cheap entertainment value.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
NFL.com already suggesting speculation that Rams will/might try and sign Tebow. It's actually not a bad idea 'cause he can probably make a pretty seamless transition to their offense. Their passing game is a lot of short passes with an uncreative OC which is perfect for Tim since his arm sucks. He's not that good and neither are they so it seems like a good fit.
The prospect of a Kap/Tebow comparison leading up to the next Rams game would really spice it up and add some cheap entertainment value.

Jason La Canforaa ‏@ JasonLaCanfora

The Rams have no desire to bring in Tim Tebow. Are not mulling it. Jeff Fisher would not consider it.

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by ninerjok:
NFL.com already suggesting speculation that Rams will/might try and sign Tebow. It's actually not a bad idea 'cause he can probably make a pretty seamless transition to their offense. Their passing game is a lot of short passes with an uncreative OC which is perfect for Tim since his arm sucks. He's not that good and neither are they so it seems like a good fit.
The prospect of a Kap/Tebow comparison leading up to the next Rams game would really spice it up and add some cheap entertainment value.

Jason La Canforaa ‏@ JasonLaCanfora

The Rams have no desire to bring in Tim Tebow. Are not mulling it. Jeff Fisher would not consider it.


Tebow is not better than their practice squad QB, if there is one.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,927
Sam the Ram goes down.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,969
The guy who taunted Bradford after pushing him out of bounds is a moron.
rams should throw the patriots a 1st round pick for ryan mallet. Dude's a pro and he's been sitting behind tim brody
Other than the game in SF, I can't imagine the Hawks losing another game. We're going to have to follow suit...

Our season could come down to 2 games: @NO and SEA...
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Other than the game in SF, I can't imagine the Hawks losing another game. We're going to have to follow suit...

Our season could come down to 2 games: @NO and SEA...

My feeling as well...ATL and NYG are not the teams I thought they'd be, so those road games look far more favorable for Seattle at this point. The only game I see them "losing" is at home against NO, but again, that's at home and they will be favored. I think 15-1 at best and 13-3 at worst unless they start to get injured. Harvin back is going to be a nice bump for them.
saints will beat the hawks, book it!
...